Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson injured? If not - that's the final nail in the coffin from me 22:09 - Oct 2 with 419 viewsCurrie10

Okay so after Brum, I gave Hurst a thumbs up for a few things after hammering him to death before.

However, if Jackson is not injured........ 2-0 down at home, to put Sears on as #9 vs Boro with Flint and the other lad .......... is just absolutely beyond my comprehension as a football fan.

Thought Sears did alright.

I'll see if it comes out in the wash if anything happened with Jackson before I judge this too far.
Jackson injured? If not - that's the final nail in the coffin from me on 22:11 - Oct 2 with 385 viewsBluefish

He must be injured, no manager ever has been 2 down at home and taken off their only striker otherwise

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Jackson injured? If not - that's the final nail in the coffin from me on 22:14 - Oct 2 with 343 viewsCurrie10

Jackson injured? If not - that's the final nail in the coffin from me on 22:11 - Oct 2 by Bluefish

He must be injured, no manager ever has been 2 down at home and taken off their only striker otherwise

Well lets see what comes out in the wash.

If he's not I'm just lost.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024