Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chalobah...let's just get this straight. 22:45 - Oct 2 with 966 viewshomer_123

He was one of our better players tonight but that's against a backdrop of another poor performance and his teammates setting such a low bar.

He wasn't excellent, he wasn't very good. He was our best player and that's about it.

Nothing against him, just that is the reality of tonight's embarrassment.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Chalobah...let's just get this straight. on 23:21 - Oct 2 with 921 viewsjudespiveyg

For a lad of nineteen with about ten career appearences he looked light years ahead of Nolan and Skuse. Actually moved off the ball for a start, used the ball quite nicely as well I thought. Hopefully a midfield three of Chalobah, Dozzell and Downes on Saturday.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Chalobah...let's just get this straight. on 11:29 - Oct 3 with 791 viewsRobTheMonk

He was the bright light in a sea of... well you can guess the rest.

I'm not a fan myself although he does seem to be a lot better going forwards recently. His crossing is actually pretty decent.
Chalobah...let's just get this straight. on 11:34 - Oct 3 with 775 viewsDarth_Koont

Chalobah...let's just get this straight. on 23:21 - Oct 2 by judespiveyg

For a lad of nineteen with about ten career appearences he looked light years ahead of Nolan and Skuse. Actually moved off the ball for a start, used the ball quite nicely as well I thought. Hopefully a midfield three of Chalobah, Dozzell and Downes on Saturday.

Seems to be an odd rotation of good performances in midfield (although one where Nolan has rarely featured). In matches so far it seems to be one of Skuse or Chalobah or Edun that stand out while the other ones are largely anonymous but mostly functional.

Could we just be seeing the benefits of being the spare man depending on how the oposition line up? All in all I think we've been most up to Championship level and matching our opponents in the middle of the pitch. It's the attacking and defensive thirds where we've looked very poor at times.

Pronouns: He/Him

Chalobah...let's just get this straight. on 11:36 - Oct 3 with 767 viewsbritbiker

Not good in defencive duties but much better pushing forward. Maybe better to get him in a more positive role as he doesn't position himself well in his own box
Chalobah...let's just get this straight. on 11:39 - Oct 3 with 754 viewsBluebell

Chalobah is getting better each game he plays and didn't seem to tire so much last night. Him, Edwards and Skuse seem to be the only players capable of bringing the ball down to their feet.

The others think heading the ball in any direction is the best thing to do.

How many times was the ball headed yesterday evening? More often than not it went to an opposing player who had no trouble bringing it down to feet.
Chalobah...let's just get this straight. on 14:03 - Oct 3 with 680 viewsnorfsufblue

Chalobah...let's just get this straight. on 11:36 - Oct 3 by britbiker

Not good in defencive duties but much better pushing forward. Maybe better to get him in a more positive role as he doesn't position himself well in his own box

His defensive duties really ought to be his strong seeing he plays as a centre back for Chelsea and England?

As a footnote ..Dozzell must play whenever possible.
Chalobah...let's just get this straight. on 14:27 - Oct 3 with 646 viewsFrimleyBlue

Can't wait to see what future he has with us.................

oh ffs

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024