Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Ross interview 23:33 - Oct 5 with 1655 viewsKeno

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/05/jack-ross-sunderland-manager-au

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Jack Ross interview on 23:41 - Oct 5 with 1614 viewsvilanovablue

Yep read it and gutted, I know it's hindsight but at the time I was genuinely excited by him, for no god reason other than he speaks well and has a storied and educated background, plus he writes kids books!
Jack Ross interview on 00:06 - Oct 6 with 1560 viewsquirkie

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Jack Ross interview on 07:40 - Oct 6 with 1322 viewsBryanPlug

Jack Ross interview on 23:41 - Oct 5 by vilanovablue

Yep read it and gutted, I know it's hindsight but at the time I was genuinely excited by him, for no god reason other than he speaks well and has a storied and educated background, plus he writes kids books!

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Jack Ross interview on 10:03 - Oct 6 with 1122 viewsHerbivore

Sunderland have the best squad in League 1 by a mile and by far the biggest budget, they are currently 4th. A solid start, nothing more, it's still a bit early to be thinking he could have been the one here. Very different set of circumstances.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jack Ross interview on 10:17 - Oct 6 with 1088 viewspeterleeblue

Jack Ross interview on 10:03 - Oct 6 by Herbivore

Sunderland have the best squad in League 1 by a mile and by far the biggest budget, they are currently 4th. A solid start, nothing more, it's still a bit early to be thinking he could have been the one here. Very different set of circumstances.

Agreed along way to go. Anything other than promotion will be failure up here.
I've watched a great deal this season and we really do not want to end up in league 1. Most teams centred on brutal stopping play tactics and the refs are not much cop. Ipswich won't have SAFC's budget and would struggle. Ironically a PH would be our best chance at getting out of the division. Sadly he will be long gone by then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024