Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s lose the negativity TWTD... back the project 17:03 - Oct 6 with 972 viewsunstableblue

That is not a team that is not playing for the manager and fans

Swansea are of the highest quality

They had only conceded 6 goals

We made chances and we weatherd the storm of posession

And in Hursts defence Ward, Chambo, Sears and Skuse stepped up! And delivered

And we HAD to win given the scores around us

The best summary was Brenners... “I have watched 2 seasons of dross... and this is what we went”

Let’s build on this... let’s back hurst and the team; reading and hull are falling apart - QPR will be passed and pressed to death!!

COYFB

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Let’s lose the negativity TWTD... back the project on 17:15 - Oct 6 with 920 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Need to build on this but let's hope we do.

COYB!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Let’s lose the negativity TWTD... back the project on 17:16 - Oct 6 with 904 viewsDarth_Koont

Baby steps.

Pronouns: He/Him

Let’s lose the negativity TWTD... back the project on 17:19 - Oct 6 with 870 viewsBent_double

Only 9 points off a play-off place!!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Let’s lose the negativity TWTD... back the project on 17:28 - Oct 6 with 827 viewsartsbossbeard

You don't half make me laugh.

Carry on.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Let’s lose the negativity TWTD... back the project on 17:31 - Oct 6 with 787 viewsipswich93

Great win it’s a very small step forward but to early to be getting excited I hope it gives us bit of confidence to kick on abit now
Let’s lose the negativity TWTD... back the project on 17:38 - Oct 6 with 734 viewsbackwaywhen

One swallow doesn’t make a summer ......but if Hurst stops tinkering from here on , we might survive ! ....let’s hope so ...COYBs.
Let’s lose the negativity TWTD... back the project on 19:36 - Oct 6 with 607 viewsunstableblue

Let’s lose the negativity TWTD... back the project on 17:28 - Oct 6 by artsbossbeard

You don't half make me laugh.

Carry on.

I am here to serve artboss

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024