Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it 08:43 - Oct 9 with 2437 viewsGerkensBeard

Yes we’ve got Huws to come back as well as Bishop. But I can’t see him straying away from Chalobah and Skuse holding with Dozzell in front. I think you have to play Dozzell for his ability to split defences with his passing. Chalobah isn’t going to be dropped and neither likely will Skuse be. Personally at home I’d like to see us go with Skuse, Huws and Dozzell. Think that provides good balance and Dozzell can play his preferred deep lying playmaker role and Huws doing what he does well arriving in the box.
Believe the second half back 4 vs Swansea will be his preferred back 4. Pennington at RB may lack pace at RB but he’s solid out there. We simply don’t have a better left back than Knudsen.
Ward and Edwards on the wings look like the best pair going forward. Thought Ward played really well Saturday him and Edwards were much closer to Sears.
Simply Freddie is better than what we’ve got up front. Which needs to be addressed in January but for now I think he’s found his best XI
Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it on 09:56 - Oct 9 with 2302 viewsBrianTablet

I'd like to see Chalobah as a CD in a 3, but with the freedom to roam? Scuse can drop in for him when he goes up.

Bart
Pennington Chalobah Chambers
Donacien Skuse Knudsen
Dozzell Huws
Sears Jackson

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it on 10:29 - Oct 9 with 2241 viewschicoazul

Bart
Emmanuel Chambers Webster Knudsen
Skuse Dozzell Nydam Ward
Waghorn Garner

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it on 10:41 - Oct 9 with 2211 viewsSamWhiteUK

Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it on 09:56 - Oct 9 by BrianTablet

I'd like to see Chalobah as a CD in a 3, but with the freedom to roam? Scuse can drop in for him when he goes up.

Bart
Pennington Chalobah Chambers
Donacien Skuse Knudsen
Dozzell Huws
Sears Jackson

Thank god you're not the man in charge. People have been going ballistic about PH changing the team and after our first win you're calling for this monstrosity!
Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it on 10:48 - Oct 9 with 2193 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it on 10:41 - Oct 9 by SamWhiteUK

Thank god you're not the man in charge. People have been going ballistic about PH changing the team and after our first win you're calling for this monstrosity!

Indeed. His positional sense and concentration have been his biggest criticism from all all corners so far.. Hardly screams out "Centre Back"

If anything he should be used as a 'box to box' midfielder as he shouldn't need to sit deep when playing at home and he has the physicality and legs to get about the pitch and has a decent eye for a pass and would be a danger in the final third.
Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it on 10:53 - Oct 9 with 2175 viewsWallingford_Boy

Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it on 10:29 - Oct 9 by chicoazul

Bart
Emmanuel Chambers Webster Knudsen
Skuse Dozzell Nydam Ward
Waghorn Garner

Bart off form.
Emmanuel is nowhere near the standard.
Nydam can't get in St Johnstone's team.
Garner runs a lot, but that's it.

Poor effort.

RIP Sir Bobby

Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it on 11:38 - Oct 9 with 2098 viewschicoazul

Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it on 10:53 - Oct 9 by Wallingford_Boy

Bart off form.
Emmanuel is nowhere near the standard.
Nydam can't get in St Johnstone's team.
Garner runs a lot, but that's it.

Poor effort.

That team would have us rocketing away in about 13th place at the moment, fact.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it on 12:15 - Oct 9 with 2035 viewsHerbivore

Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it on 11:38 - Oct 9 by chicoazul

That team would have us rocketing away in about 13th place at the moment, fact.

With Skuse playing right wing? You used to at least put some effort into trolling.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it on 15:51 - Oct 9 with 1820 viewsBrianTablet

Paul Hurst’s best XI? I think he thinks he’s found it on 10:41 - Oct 9 by SamWhiteUK

I stand corrected.
Clearly the 22 minutes that we had the ball were proof that the formula is spot on.
And our watertight defence has proven itself over and over this season.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024