Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another opportunity missed, is BFJ what we need on our board of directors? 09:32 - Oct 11 with 1484 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45818131

Setting aside that we are not local to him.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Another opportunity missed, is BFJ what we need on our board of directors? on 10:35 - Oct 11 with 1399 viewsDarth_Koont

Yeah, I think so.

For the overall plan for ITFC he'd have been a valuable resource and perhaps the glue that holds everything together. He would have been a very good link between the Academy, the first team and ME — and good support to all of them. Not sure we have any ex-players with the similar experience and force of personality unfortunately.

Pronouns: He/Him

Another opportunity missed, is BFJ what we need on our board of directors? on 11:41 - Oct 11 with 1342 viewsWickets

Didn't he get involved with Norwich then couldn't hack the traveling?
Another opportunity missed, is BFJ what we need on our board of directors? on 12:33 - Oct 11 with 1303 viewsbontcho

Another opportunity missed, is BFJ what we need on our board of directors? on 10:35 - Oct 11 by Darth_Koont

Yeah, I think so.

For the overall plan for ITFC he'd have been a valuable resource and perhaps the glue that holds everything together. He would have been a very good link between the Academy, the first team and ME — and good support to all of them. Not sure we have any ex-players with the similar experience and force of personality unfortunately.

Jason De Vos? (although that's a longer commute than Joe Royle's!)

Were they hoping Simon Milton would head in that direction?

I'm guessing Jim Magilton isn't really an option either.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Another opportunity missed, is BFJ what we need on our board of directors? on 12:43 - Oct 11 with 1282 viewsDarth_Koont

Another opportunity missed, is BFJ what we need on our board of directors? on 11:41 - Oct 11 by Wickets

Didn't he get involved with Norwich then couldn't hack the traveling?

Probably prefers being around the Northwest but wasn't it that Everton offered him a full-time role overseeing youth development?

Another opportunity missed, is BFJ what we need on our board of directors? on 13:05 - Oct 11 with 1242 viewsWickets

Another opportunity missed, is BFJ what we need on our board of directors? on 12:43 - Oct 11 by Darth_Koont

Probably prefers being around the Northwest but wasn't it that Everton offered him a full-time role overseeing youth development?

I dont really know maybe a bit of both, did he take up that coaching role at Everton ?
Another opportunity missed, is BFJ what we need on our board of directors? on 14:28 - Oct 11 with 1192 viewsDarth_Koont

Another opportunity missed, is BFJ what we need on our board of directors? on 13:05 - Oct 11 by Wickets

I dont really know maybe a bit of both, did he take up that coaching role at Everton ?

Not sure how much coaching it was. Sounds more like he was backing up/mentoring Unsworth who was the hands-on coach.

Another opportunity missed, is BFJ what we need on our board of directors? on 23:34 - Oct 11 with 1081 viewsWickets

Another opportunity missed, is BFJ what we need on our board of directors? on 14:28 - Oct 11 by Darth_Koont

Not sure how much coaching it was. Sounds more like he was backing up/mentoring Unsworth who was the hands-on coach.

Yes now that you say that i seem to remember him on the bench with Unsworth when he had that brief spell as Manager.
Another opportunity missed, is BFJ what we need on our board of directors? on 23:42 - Oct 11 with 1077 viewsLord_Lucan

Yes but I get the impression that ME wouldn't want a strong knowledgeable Director of Football type person - that's just an opinion.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 23:52]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024