Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: Anyone seen the Pakistan - Australia score lately? 12:21 - Oct 9 with 1625 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: Anyone seen the Pakistan - Australia score lately? on 12:28 - Oct 9 with 1606 viewsKeno

ha!!

saw this as well

OUCH!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/45781979

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Cricket: Anyone seen the Pakistan - Australia score lately? on 12:31 - Oct 9 with 1590 viewsMaySixth

I am not surprised.

We will be just as inept in Sri Lanka

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Cricket: Anyone seen the Pakistan - Australia score lately? on 13:00 - Oct 9 with 1533 viewsFtnfwest

blimey, a seam bowler actually got 4 of the wickets as well
Cricket: Anyone seen the Pakistan - Australia score lately? on 13:52 - Oct 9 with 1445 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

What a collapse, couldn't happen to a nicer team.

Just means the will have an excuse to rush Smith and Warner back in a few months.

They might need their ear plugs next summer!

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Cricket: Anyone seen the Pakistan - Australia score lately? on 14:50 - Oct 11 with 1147 viewsXYZ

What's the score, Steve?
Cricket: Anyone seen the Pakistan - Australia score lately? on 14:53 - Oct 11 with 1143 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: Anyone seen the Pakistan - Australia score lately? on 14:50 - Oct 11 by XYZ

What's the score, Steve?

That's a remarkable fourth innings performance. Khawaja has always looked like he could be very solid but rarely delivered.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: Anyone seen the Pakistan - Australia score lately? on 16:22 - Oct 11 with 1084 viewsXYZ

Cricket: Anyone seen the Pakistan - Australia score lately? on 14:53 - Oct 11 by Steve_M

That's a remarkable fourth innings performance. Khawaja has always looked like he could be very solid but rarely delivered.

He reminds me of David Gower - the good and bad bits, probably without the "great" bits, although he's got time on his side.

Gutsy stuff from Paine, although it sounds like the pitch died on day 5. Hope the Marsh brothers learnt something from watching him.
Cricket: Anyone seen the Pakistan - Australia score lately? on 17:10 - Oct 11 with 1048 viewsTractorWood

Cricket: Anyone seen the Pakistan - Australia score lately? on 12:31 - Oct 9 by MaySixth

I am not surprised.

We will be just as inept in Sri Lanka

I'm in Sri Lanka at the moment, although Dambulla is about 5 hours away by car or 8 hours on train. Saw Galle cricket ground yesterday, the Barmy army will have a fantastic time in the South.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024