Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... 18:27 - Oct 20 with 2797 viewsSwailsey

him so early on into his contract and being seen as one of ‘those’ clubs?

Are there any positives to count towards him other than Edwards?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 18:29 - Oct 20 with 2776 viewsReuser_is_God

No.

I don’t even think Edwards has been that much of a positive either really, he’s just slightly less sh1t than the others.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2018 18:33]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

on 18:31 - Oct 20 with 2747 views_

Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 18:32 - Oct 20 with 2722 viewsBlue_Moses

No. Kicking off at home with one up front and no options.
Going one down and sticking with one up front and no options.
Going two down and sticking with one up front with no options.

Either the man is happy with this or not clever enough to see what is going on.
Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 18:36 - Oct 20 with 2686 viewsJDB23

Other than claiming some sort of 'honor', I'm not sure what is actually so good about a club giving managers plenty of time, this isn't the 70s any more, football has changed. There are plenty of clubs enjoying success currently who have been known as sacking clubs. If a manager is clearly not working then why prolong the inevitable? Are there many examples in the modern game of managers being useless early doors and turning it around into success?

It's time for him to go.
Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 18:47 - Oct 20 with 2618 viewspistonbroke

Trouble is that the players he has brought in are not good enough , sack him now and we will still go down , the idiot has ruined this club and the best thing we can do in return is ruin his career ; keep him on , let us go down with a record low points then his stock as a manager will be ruined
Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 19:00 - Oct 20 with 2558 viewsRegencyBlue

We definitely go down if Hurst stays from what I’ve seen so far.

Whether anyone else can do something with these players is open to question but we need to find out fast!
Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 19:26 - Oct 20 with 2497 viewsGuthrum

I thought he might have got something going with the Swansea performance. But once again it's a false dawn, we can't carry the momentum forward into the next game. What was going on during the international break?

Back to square one.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 19:42 - Oct 20 with 2432 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 19:26 - Oct 20 by Guthrum

I thought he might have got something going with the Swansea performance. But once again it's a false dawn, we can't carry the momentum forward into the next game. What was going on during the international break?

Back to square one.

Coming into this afternoons game, i had been able at least to take a few small positives from our previous matches (Boro aside as i was away). After the utter dogsh1t performance today, he surely can,t be trusted at the helm of our club any longer.
The big question then remains is who the hell will Evans get in as a replacement & can they then organise this current squad into something resembling a football team.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 19:47 - Oct 20 with 2397 viewsreusersfreekicks

Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 18:47 - Oct 20 by pistonbroke

Trouble is that the players he has brought in are not good enough , sack him now and we will still go down , the idiot has ruined this club and the best thing we can do in return is ruin his career ; keep him on , let us go down with a record low points then his stock as a manager will be ruined

That's complete madness
Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:06 - Oct 20 with 2318 viewsbluejacko

I am sorry to say that after that today I would not be sorry to see him gone.
No passion from the manager on the bench flows through to the players on the pitch.
Has he lost them ? Who knows but today was utter crap.
Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:20 - Oct 20 with 2257 viewsjjblue84

What if he turns out to be one of our best managers after a bad start??
Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:29 - Oct 20 with 2217 viewsGuthrum

Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:20 - Oct 20 by jjblue84

How likely is that?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:31 - Oct 20 with 2204 views86wsblue

I've always been proud of our record of managers but this is effin dire. We either stick with him and prepare for div1 where he was quality or gamble again for salvation. Gamble gamble gamble got f all to lose. Getting so embarrassing going in to work every effing Monday. What is going on!!
sDoes anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:37 - Oct 20 with 2182 viewsronnyblue

Edwards can go with Hurst, he is a good example of a confidence trick, edited highlights on u tube! The sooner we are shot of the deadly duo the sooner we can get some hope back for the future of the club!
Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:39 - Oct 20 with 2175 viewshype313

Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:20 - Oct 20 by jjblue84

What have you seen from him that makes you think that will be the case? He's used 27 players in 13 games, that just screams of rabbit in headlights to me.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

sDoes anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:41 - Oct 20 with 2154 viewsbluejacko

sDoes anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:37 - Oct 20 by ronnyblue

Edwards can go with Hurst, he is a good example of a confidence trick, edited highlights on u tube! The sooner we are shot of the deadly duo the sooner we can get some hope back for the future of the club!

Surely you mean Evans not Edwards?
Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:45 - Oct 20 with 2138 viewsjjblue84

Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:29 - Oct 20 by Guthrum

How likely is that?

Well we’ve had the bad start so we’re 50% there....
Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:55 - Oct 20 with 2113 viewsGeoffSentence

Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:31 - Oct 20 by 86wsblue

I've always been proud of our record of managers but this is effin dire. We either stick with him and prepare for div1 where he was quality or gamble again for salvation. Gamble gamble gamble got f all to lose. Getting so embarrassing going in to work every effing Monday. What is going on!!

We seem to have a choice between our record for giving managers time and our 61 years run out of the third tier. I know which one I'd rather keep and which I'd rather ditch.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:57 - Oct 20 with 2104 viewsPJH

Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 20:55 - Oct 20 by GeoffSentence

We seem to have a choice between our record for giving managers time and our 61 years run out of the third tier. I know which one I'd rather keep and which I'd rather ditch.

Yes, I think I must have seen us play some games in the third division but I do not want to see any more.
Does anyone want Hurst to stay for any reason other than not wanting to sack... on 21:03 - Oct 20 with 2072 viewsHorseboy

But we are nice lovely little ipswich that don't sack managers and give them time.

I'm sure we have seen enough of this 'experiment' let's end it now please.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024