Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did you have to have a second home......... 00:14 - Oct 21 with 1497 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.........to go on the march for a second vote today (addressed by celebrity Delia Smith, shame on you). Just judging by the people interviewed on the goggle box it looked that way. Maybe that says something about the real fault line behind all if this and other voting 'surprises' in the western world delivered by 'the thick' ! Whatever the case the usual suspects will come out on top as it is not necessarily cream that floats!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Did you have to have a second home......... on 00:27 - Oct 21 with 1465 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

looked more like a Waitrose queue full of academics, brainwashed students and msm luvvies who can't accept the fact that the 'stupid plebeian' public voted to leave the EU.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Did you have to have a second home......... on 00:31 - Oct 21 with 1449 viewsJ2BLUE

I think Brexit probably should be stopped but looking at some of these protesters, as petty as it makes me, I really can't help hoping we have a 'hard' Brexit.

No issue with people protesting for a final vote but some of these people are so arrogant. Delia said it wasn't her opinion, it was fact that Brexit would be a disaster. Incredible.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Did you have to have a second home......... on 00:35 - Oct 21 with 1442 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Did you have to have a second home......... on 00:31 - Oct 21 by J2BLUE

I think Brexit probably should be stopped but looking at some of these protesters, as petty as it makes me, I really can't help hoping we have a 'hard' Brexit.

No issue with people protesting for a final vote but some of these people are so arrogant. Delia said it wasn't her opinion, it was fact that Brexit would be a disaster. Incredible.

I know what you mean, I'm starting to feel like I represent the 'sensible' political middle ground (lol).....Tarquin and family to the left of me, xenophobic bigotry to the right......!

Did you have to have a second home......... on 00:42 - Oct 21 with 1423 viewslowhouseblue

jeez, i hate to think we agree on something.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Did you have to have a second home......... on 01:52 - Oct 21 with 1375 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Did you have to have a second home......... on 00:42 - Oct 21 by lowhouseblue

jeez, i hate to think we agree on something.

Welcome to the middle ground Lowhouse!

Did you have to have a second home......... on 07:27 - Oct 21 with 1293 viewsWeWereZombies

My daughter was on that march and she does not even have a first home. Just imagine how much support Labour would have if there was a more inclusive leader than Corbyn (but, obviously, not mealy mouthed and bending every which way to catch the political wind like Blair).

It's very rueful this morning to reflect that Delia and hubby with their thirty million can look at Nodge in a play-off place whilst eight hundred million Evans owns rock bottom Town. She does occasionally get something right.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Did you have to have a second home......... on 08:03 - Oct 21 with 1255 viewsFtnfwest

Did you have to have a second home......... on 00:31 - Oct 21 by J2BLUE

Was in London yesterday for a family occasion and one things for sure, if there was a second referendum half the people there yesterday wouldn’t be eligible to vote in it
Did you have to have a second home......... on 08:15 - Oct 21 with 1220 viewsElderGrizzly

With 4 out of 5 businesses already cutting investment, it doesn’t look great. Many more people will have no home, as jobs disappear

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/21/brexit-industries-ralf-speth-ja
Login to get fewer ads

Did you have to have a second home......... on 08:52 - Oct 21 with 1171 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Did you have to have a second home......... on 08:15 - Oct 21 by ElderGrizzly

With 4 out of 5 businesses already cutting investment, it doesn’t look great. Many more people will have no home, as jobs disappear

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/21/brexit-industries-ralf-speth-ja

They've gone already......we'll continue to be 'self employed' uber drivers, gardeners, knitters, this that and the others, apprentices in Subway, Costa And Maccy D's!
Maybe we can squat the Tarquins of the worlds second, third and fourth gaffes if they can no longer afford them.
The banking crisis never finished(the next one will be along soon enough).....globalism can't afford us plebs and maintain the riches of the corporatists regardless of the Brexit/Remain smokescreen.

.......or maybe I'm over reacting to yesterday, who knows!

Did you have to have a second home......... on 10:07 - Oct 21 with 1095 viewsWeWereZombies

Did you have to have a second home......... on 08:52 - Oct 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

They've gone already......we'll continue to be 'self employed' uber drivers, gardeners, knitters, this that and the others, apprentices in Subway, Costa And Maccy D's!
Maybe we can squat the Tarquins of the worlds second, third and fourth gaffes if they can no longer afford them.
The banking crisis never finished(the next one will be along soon enough).....globalism can't afford us plebs and maintain the riches of the corporatists regardless of the Brexit/Remain smokescreen.

.......or maybe I'm over reacting to yesterday, who knows!

Take the blinkers off, half the Tarquins are already behind the counter at Starbucks and living in a squat. The other half will be when mummy and daddy's money runs out. Which it will do soon after they sell up to the Russian oligarchs funding Trump and Corbyn.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024