Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
YAY!!!!! Town are crap but Bluelagos is back!!! 19:27 - Oct 23 with 1181 viewsKeno

welcome, you have been missed, board have charged without you. It full of idiots, perverts and dullards now

and yes and Hoppy still posts
[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 19:29]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

YAY!!!!! Town are crap but Bluelagos is back!!! on 19:29 - Oct 23 with 1170 viewsDubtractor

I briefly met Bluelagos on Saturday.

Nice chap.

Just thought I'd share that.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

YAY!!!!! Town are crap but Bluelagos is back!!! on 19:30 - Oct 23 with 1165 viewsPJH

Have not seen him post but good to have you back Mr Lagos.
YAY!!!!! Town are crap but Bluelagos is back!!! on 19:31 - Oct 23 with 1164 viewsKeno

YAY!!!!! Town are crap but Bluelagos is back!!! on 19:29 - Oct 23 by Dubtractor

I briefly met Bluelagos on Saturday.

Nice chap.

Just thought I'd share that.

Maybe not the best comment but I know someone who has spent some time in his company under very trying circumstances and says he was a thoroughly decent person, one off the best and really nice guy

(you know who I mean Laggy)

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

YAY!!!!! Town are crap but Bluelagos is back!!! on 23:35 - Oct 23 with 989 viewskesblue

Oh no how long till a Hillsborough post?
YAY!!!!! Town are crap but Bluelagos is back!!! on 00:00 - Oct 24 with 967 viewsDarth_Koont

YAY!!!!! Town are crap but Bluelagos is back!!! on 23:35 - Oct 23 by kesblue

Oh no how long till a Hillsborough post?

Have a word with yourself.

Pronouns: He/Him

YAY!!!!! Town are crap but Bluelagos is back!!! on 06:48 - Oct 24 with 892 viewsbluelagos

Cheers Keno.

Just a brief post, thought a few might enjoy our moment of infamy. Not many people can say Jo Whiley described them as having a "filthy conscience" :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024