Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chalobah 23:57 - Oct 24 with 768 viewsBueller

What I struggled with tonight was seeing Chalobah on the bench.

He has divided opinion on here but I honestly feel he’s been our best player this season. Has had some off games but he is raw. Scored to earn the draw with Villa and the winner at Swansea. When we have showed little, I think that’s enough to keep his place in the starting lineup when the strikers have shown little.

Just not sure what motivation or managerial decision made PH bench him tonight when he’s here to play football. He’s an England U19 Euro Winner well regarded by Chelsea and has got stuck since he’s been here. I think it’s these decisions that really show him to be out of his depth.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 0:02]
Chalobah on 00:00 - Oct 25 with 746 viewsGuthrum

Likewise Edwards. If you're going to ditch youth/lower division for experience, at least keep the ones who have been doing well.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Chalobah on 00:04 - Oct 25 with 711 viewsRyorry

Chalobah on 00:00 - Oct 25 by Guthrum

Likewise Edwards. If you're going to ditch youth/lower division for experience, at least keep the ones who have been doing well.

The key problem that seems to be rising to the top all the time is lack of any kind of coherent plan?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Chalobah on 00:06 - Oct 25 with 708 viewsBueller

Yes I agree. I know none of us aren’t managers at that level and all that but we can all see it is just poor decision making with the likes of Edwards and Dozzell also. I’m sure some will say he was rested maybe? Why even bring him on late then? Strange indeed.
Chalobah on 00:07 - Oct 25 with 702 viewsbournemouthblue

Hurst's general selection process has been scatter gun at best, often picking unbalanced sides with a whole host of changes and continuing to play a system which simply hasn't been working

He has totally lost the plot and based on tonight's showing I'd suggest the dressing room as well. They really didn't appear to be playing for him at all.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Chalobah on 00:17 - Oct 25 with 646 viewsCheltenham_Blue

When you say, “doing well”, do you mean ‘giving the ball away, but less than the others’?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024