Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambo's ability go manage upwards 11:45 - Nov 29 with 1460 viewsshamboy

This is what it will come down to. Lambo's ability to manage Marcus Evans. He is a capable manager and he knows how to manage his squad of players, but he needs the tools to work with.
Mick, with all his affability, charm and humour still had his hands tied behind his back by Evans. I am desperately trying to find reasons why Lambo won't face the same fate.
Lambo's ability go manage upwards on 11:48 - Nov 29 with 1442 viewsFrimleyBlue

How does ME's net worth compare to other owners.

I know it's roughly 85mill. But that's not pure cash obviously.

Does he simply not have the financial outlay available to finance a championship club in today's modern football.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Lambo's ability go manage upwards on 11:55 - Nov 29 with 1409 viewsNo9

It will come down to whether or not he can convince Mr E and his advisors whether this division is affordable
Lambo's ability go manage upwards on 12:27 - Nov 29 with 1378 viewsTractorWood

Lambo's ability go manage upwards on 11:48 - Nov 29 by FrimleyBlue

How does ME's net worth compare to other owners.

I know it's roughly 85mill. But that's not pure cash obviously.

Does he simply not have the financial outlay available to finance a championship club in today's modern football.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_owners_of_English_football_clubs

£850m more like it. It's impossible to know how much is cash but the above is at least consistent (presumably). The opaque structure of the ME Group makes it basically impossible to deduce what's going on in the top co.

I think it boils down to what Evans wants to invest and the answer to that from the past 4/5 years is clearly the absolute minimum to prevent a revolt and bad PR to his interests. However, he does support our trading losses (as below), which is commendable but not really very obvious as to why he does it.

Our average consolidated loss over the last 4 years is £3.2m:

30/06/14 - £7.3m loss
30/06/15 - £5.5m profit
30/06/16 - £6.6m loss
30/06/17 - £4.3m loss

Interestingly if you extend this to 30/06/13 when we lost £9.8m, this creeps the average loss up to £4.5m per year which is probably less than I'd expect.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Lambo's ability go manage upwards on 03:42 - Jan 10 with 1120 viewsshamboy

It's really not looking good. Lambo will be making Evans squirm. Who will blink first? My money is on Lambo dipping out.
Lambo's ability go manage upwards on 03:54 - Jan 10 with 1110 viewsharlingblue

Lambo's ability go manage upwards on 03:42 - Jan 10 by shamboy

It's really not looking good. Lambo will be making Evans squirm. Who will blink first? My money is on Lambo dipping out.

At last a Manager prepared to say it as it is. The football manager and his staff, should control all football matters, and most of all transfers. ME should bankroll the club that he was prepared to buy for a pittance and support.
Lambo's ability go manage upwards on 04:57 - Jan 10 with 1092 viewsshamboy

Lambo's ability go manage upwards on 03:54 - Jan 10 by harlingblue

At last a Manager prepared to say it as it is. The football manager and his staff, should control all football matters, and most of all transfers. ME should bankroll the club that he was prepared to buy for a pittance and support.

Define 'should'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024