Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you reckon Lambert is on? 14:10 - Oct 28 with 1071 viewswkj

One thing that always struck me as different about ME's appointment of MM, was the fact McCarthy had a much larger role at the club than that of what I would expect a typical footy manager has, possibly the reason for his large wage (reportedly).

It sounds early doors that Lambert is also going to get a large workload of the pitch as well as on it, so do you reckon he is also on a fairly tasty wage for a championship manager?

I am all for managers having a high degree of control at a club, rather than the puppet of a C.E. who gets bored and switches them out for fun: If only Evans would loosen the purse strings a bit and get this club back on track. (seems as the sun reported 10m I am not paying attention to this figure)

Up the town, In Lambert we ... pray to god it works.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What do you reckon Lambert is on? on 14:55 - Oct 28 with 982 viewsRonFearonsHair

Don't know what he's on now. But he'll be reaching for something stronger after a week of working with our defenders.
What do you reckon Lambert is on? on 14:59 - Oct 28 with 969 viewsfactual_blue

Anti-depressants?

If he isn't, he soon will be.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What do you reckon Lambert is on? on 16:13 - Oct 28 with 856 viewsrosseden

he was reported to be on £2m p/a at Stoke plus £1m bonus is he kept them up, would assume its far less than that, but if M was reported to be on about £1m, could well be the same.....

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

What do you reckon Lambert is on? on 16:14 - Oct 28 with 847 viewsHerbivore

Crack.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024