Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert, Respect 17:36 - Nov 3 with 1615 viewswkj

What I would have done to had him onboard in August, and obviously the result today was a gut punch- BUT

His organisation of the team, his respect towards the fans at the end, the respect to the players in the post match conference, and most of all the respect for game with his coaching during the match instead of folding his arms and watching on like a statue.

We have to stay up, because if we do go down and he goes it will be a double sucker punch, early doors I feel he could be a long term manager us and with better players we will be playing much sexier football than we have known for over decade.

COYFB, In Lambert I trust.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lambert, Respect on 17:40 - Nov 3 with 1555 viewsWonky

Totally agree, but we're still going down, not enough goals in the squad to save us.
Lambert, Respect on 17:53 - Nov 3 with 1440 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lambert, Respect on 17:40 - Nov 3 by Wonky

Totally agree, but we're still going down, not enough goals in the squad to save us.

The odds are against us.

But I hope to God Lambert and the players have a much stronger mentality than you!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lambert, Respect on 17:57 - Nov 3 with 1393 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Lambert, Respect on 17:53 - Nov 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

The odds are against us.

But I hope to God Lambert and the players have a much stronger mentality than you!!

Was it a 'nothing game' again like it was last week?
Lambert, Respect on 18:04 - Nov 3 with 1336 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lambert, Respect on 17:57 - Nov 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

Was it a 'nothing game' again like it was last week?

Lol, nope.

We now have a permanent manager who has had a week to work with his players, and it showed.

If you expected a change last week from an interim coach who hadn't worked with the players then you were misguided.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Lambert, Respect on 18:07 - Nov 3 with 1313 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

The odds are against us.

The odds are against and we may well go down, but I hope stays, agree that he could be a long term great manager for ITFC.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lambert, Respect on 18:11 - Nov 3 with 1287 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Lambert, Respect on 18:04 - Nov 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

Lol, nope.

We now have a permanent manager who has had a week to work with his players, and it showed.

If you expected a change last week from an interim coach who hadn't worked with the players then you were misguided.

We aren't talking about what I expected. We are talking about your tripe you posted last week.
Lambert, Respect on 18:13 - Nov 3 with 1262 viewsWonky

The odds are against us.

I hope so too!. What was 'doom mongering' increasingly looks like an unfortunate reality.
Lambert, Respect on 18:14 - Nov 3 with 1254 viewsJ2BLUE

Lambert, Respect on 18:11 - Nov 3 by Mach_foreignBlue

We aren't talking about what I expected. We are talking about your tripe you posted last week.

He was right. It was a game between two eras. It was a free shot for Klug.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert, Respect on 18:21 - Nov 3 with 1192 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Lambert, Respect on 18:14 - Nov 3 by J2BLUE

He was right. It was a game between two eras. It was a free shot for Klug.

Indeed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024