Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belfast weekend break. 20:45 - Nov 11 with 841 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Looking to book a 3 night break for Mrs Pinewood & I to aforementioned City for January. Any recommendations for reasonably priced hotels and best area to stay that is good for restaurants/bars and easy walking distance to the main sights.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Belfast weekend break. on 21:33 - Nov 11 with 805 viewsLord_Lucan

I have to go there from time to time. You should stay in The Europa, it’s the most bombed hotel in the world and steeped in history. There are a couple of bars over the road that are pretty good, the crown is marvellous.

Belfast is suprisingly small and you can walk around it in no time. If you can then go before Christmas and check the market out.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Belfast weekend break. on 22:04 - Nov 11 with 785 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Belfast weekend break. on 21:33 - Nov 11 by Lord_Lucan

I have to go there from time to time. You should stay in The Europa, it’s the most bombed hotel in the world and steeped in history. There are a couple of bars over the road that are pretty good, the crown is marvellous.

Belfast is suprisingly small and you can walk around it in no time. If you can then go before Christmas and check the market out.

Cheers Lucan. Will check The Europa out..............and the bars.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Belfast weekend break. on 22:25 - Nov 11 with 771 viewsSuperblue95

Make sure you visit the Belfast Eye. When I was in Belfast a few years back the bloke who worked there clocked my Ipswich shirt and claimed to be Jim Magiltons best mate. Bit of a character

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024