Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Corbyn Paradox 11:16 - Nov 16 with 3887 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So.... his core vote are remainers.

...but in his heart he is as big a brexiteer as they come.

Thats gonna get exposed if a GE comes along. As he will need to pin his colours to the mast.

Strangely, the under 30's hate May.... and shes a remainer.

Its a funny old world.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:19 - Nov 16 with 2225 viewsNo9

Isn't it up to labour members as to how the party moves?

The tories have so many sub organisations e.g. the 1922 lot, who knows what they will do next except, move heavan and earth to prevent a general election
The Corbyn Paradox on 11:23 - Nov 16 with 2226 viewsLord_Lucan

We are in the most awful situation I can remember in my life, the Tory party is collapsing by the minute yet they would probably win an election if called.

The whole thing beggars belief, I can't think of any time where the opposition has been so rubbish.

I just can't get my head round the whole thing, maybe someone could help me out.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:24 - Nov 16 with 2213 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:23 - Nov 16 by Lord_Lucan

We are in the most awful situation I can remember in my life, the Tory party is collapsing by the minute yet they would probably win an election if called.

The whole thing beggars belief, I can't think of any time where the opposition has been so rubbish.

I just can't get my head round the whole thing, maybe someone could help me out.

What opposition? LOL

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:24 - Nov 16 with 2210 viewsNo9

Pint of Wine Paul
The Corbyn Paradox on 11:25 - Nov 16 with 2211 viewsLord_Lucan

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:24 - Nov 16 by No9

Pint of Wine Paul

Pint of Wine Paul and I are now estranged.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

on 11:28 - Nov 16 with 2192 views_

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:25 - Nov 16 by Lord_Lucan

Pint of Wine Paul and I are now estranged.

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:34 - Nov 16 with 2172 viewsgiant_stow

We need a great reset. The main parties have failed desperately - disband them, introduce pr and reform new groupings.

Either that, or some madman will come along and screw us all.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:35 - Nov 16 with 2166 viewsBloomBlue

To be fair to Corbyn he has the same problem as May a large percentage of his voters voted to leave the EU and he's trying to keep both sides happy. Which is why he's now talking about a people's vote as he doesn't have to make the decision then
Login to get fewer ads

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:36 - Nov 16 with 2168 viewsLord_Lucan

on 11:28 - Nov 16 by _

There is actually but I won't bore you with it.

POWP has gone nuts.

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:37 - Nov 16 with 2165 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:35 - Nov 16 by BloomBlue

To be fair to Corbyn he has the same problem as May a large percentage of his voters voted to leave the EU and he's trying to keep both sides happy. Which is why he's now talking about a people's vote as he doesn't have to make the decision then

To be fair, i think which ever party appeases the remainers will come out the winner.

Because I suspect the remainers are now a larger proportion of the population.

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:38 - Nov 16 with 2157 viewsNo9

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:34 - Nov 16 by giant_stow

We need a great reset. The main parties have failed desperately - disband them, introduce pr and reform new groupings.

Either that, or some madman will come along and screw us all.

Did you hear historian Dan Snow on radio yesterday afternoon?
He made much the same point and drew some parallels between what Trump & the brexit leaders have said and used and what happened in Europe in the 1920/30's
The Corbyn Paradox on 11:39 - Nov 16 with 2157 viewsLord_Lucan

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:37 - Nov 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

To be fair, i think which ever party appeases the remainers will come out the winner.

Because I suspect the remainers are now a larger proportion of the population.

What annoys me is all the students who keep saying "You've ruined my future" when all along the lazy bastards didn't bother to vote.

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:40 - Nov 16 with 2139 viewsNo9

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:39 - Nov 16 by Lord_Lucan

What annoys me is all the students who keep saying "You've ruined my future" when all along the lazy bastards didn't bother to vote.

You don't read the EDP?
The accusation in there from the brexiteers is that the only reason Norwich voted remain was because students voted twice
on 11:42 - Nov 16 with 2122 views_

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:36 - Nov 16 by Lord_Lucan

There is actually but I won't bore you with it.

POWP has gone nuts.

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:49 - Nov 16 with 2098 viewsgiant_stow

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:38 - Nov 16 by No9

Did you hear historian Dan Snow on radio yesterday afternoon?
He made much the same point and drew some parallels between what Trump & the brexit leaders have said and used and what happened in Europe in the 1920/30's

no i missed that - shame - sounds interesting. Everything is possible now - no more certainties.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:52 - Nov 16 with 2084 viewsNo9

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:49 - Nov 16 by giant_stow

no i missed that - shame - sounds interesting. Everything is possible now - no more certainties.

R5 live you might be able to get it on iPlayer about 14.30
The Corbyn Paradox on 11:54 - Nov 16 with 2083 viewsgiant_stow

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:52 - Nov 16 by No9

R5 live you might be able to get it on iPlayer about 14.30

ta.

The Corbyn Paradox on 12:01 - Nov 16 with 2065 viewscaught-in-limbo

It's called organised chaos. It often happens before a big change in society/political system like a national unity government, the rise of an authoritarian government or even a war.

Enjoy the show.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

The Corbyn Paradox on 12:22 - Nov 16 with 2019 viewsLord_Lucan

on 11:42 - Nov 16 by _

POWP is a barber on Norwich market, I think it all started when I had my bonce shaved by his new Turkish competitor.

I was then too busy to go out drinking with him for a while and he thought I was ignoring him, it's a long story involving a watch strap repair of all things but eventually he gave me a tirade of abuse down the phone.

I avoided going in the main pub we used to go in but apparently he is barred now anyway.

Once he apologises I will forgive him.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 13:13]

on 12:25 - Nov 16 with 2001 views_

The Corbyn Paradox on 12:22 - Nov 16 by Lord_Lucan

POWP is a barber on Norwich market, I think it all started when I had my bonce shaved by his new Turkish competitor.

I was then too busy to go out drinking with him for a while and he thought I was ignoring him, it's a long story involving a watch strap repair of all things but eventually he gave me a tirade of abuse down the phone.

I avoided going in the main pub we used to go in but apparently he is barred now anyway.

Once he apologises I will forgive him.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 13:13]

The Corbyn Paradox on 12:27 - Nov 16 with 1991 viewsBrixtonBlue

Stop believing the smear?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The Corbyn Paradox on 12:32 - Nov 16 with 1973 viewsm14_blue

The Corbyn Paradox on 11:39 - Nov 16 by Lord_Lucan

Young people turned out in huge, unparalleled, numbers to vote in the referendum, albeit at a slightly lower level than the older generations.

Suggestions to the contrary in the immediate aftermath were false but have gained traction and are now accepted as fact.
The Corbyn Paradox on 12:32 - Nov 16 with 1971 viewsNo9

The Corbyn Paradox on 12:01 - Nov 16 by caught-in-limbo

It's called organised chaos. It often happens before a big change in society/political system like a national unity government, the rise of an authoritarian government or even a war.

Enjoy the show.

The tories have been planning this for decades.
They thought using ancient rules they would bulldoze this though
They stall may & there can be no doubt that they will still pusch for a complete break no matter what the consequences, the EU of course have been preparing for thsi since 2013
on 12:34 - Nov 16 with 1965 views_

The Corbyn Paradox on 12:27 - Nov 16 by BrixtonBlue

Stop believing the smear?

The Corbyn Paradox on 12:37 - Nov 16 with 1954 viewslowhouseblue

The Corbyn Paradox on 12:01 - Nov 16 by caught-in-limbo

Enjoy the show.

I guess you would generally expect a national unity government to be preceded by chaos. logically speaking like. throughout history you don't often hear "things are going so spiffingly smoothly, let's have a national unity government."

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024