Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wouldn't fancy a date with this lass... 10:02 - Nov 24 with 1429 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...she's comes across as slightly paranoid...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-46164568

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Wouldn't fancy a date with this lass... on 11:07 - Nov 24 with 1342 viewsWD19

Somebody should try explaining to her that the gender pay gap tends to only kick in later in life.

That somebody won't be me though. She might go all ragey.
Wouldn't fancy a date with this lass... on 11:25 - Nov 24 with 1324 viewsDarth_Koont

Sounded fair enough to me. I think a little more consideration of others and their reality is a good thing rather than a flat "men should always pay" or "the bill should always be split".

Pronouns: He/Him

Wouldn't fancy a date with this lass... on 11:27 - Nov 24 with 1318 viewsStokieBlue

Does she insist on connect 4 on the first date as well?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Wouldn't fancy a date with this lass... on 14:44 - Nov 24 with 1219 viewswellhungphil

Wouldn't fancy a date with this lass... on 11:27 - Nov 24 by StokieBlue

SB

I hear she does, and not only does she bring an inadequate number of yellow discs, she also expects the bloke to hand over all his red discs too, then plays on her own making up daft rules as she goes along.

Unbelievable that the BBC would publish such tripe, but it's Zac I really feel sorry for in all of this.
Wouldn't fancy a date with this lass... on 16:00 - Nov 24 with 1157 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh we pay alright. Over the next [however long you can stick it] years.

Manners though innit. I insist on buying the coffee if I have a meeting with one of my staff, never mind a first date. Not that I’ve ever had a date with one of my staff. Might be worth looking into though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wouldn't fancy a date with this lass... on 16:05 - Nov 24 with 1144 viewsconnorscontract

I think it's called having her cake and eating it.

Then getting someone else to pay for it.

Then never speaking to them again.

Basically, she's the millennial Mary Berry.
Wouldn't fancy a date with this lass... on 16:29 - Nov 24 with 1085 viewsBrixtonBlue

Wouldn't fancy a date with this lass... on 11:27 - Nov 24 by StokieBlue

SB

Depends if you mean the game version or the gang bang version.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Wouldn't fancy a date with this lass... on 18:35 - Nov 24 with 925 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wouldn't fancy a date with this lass... on 16:05 - Nov 24 by connorscontract

I think it's called having her cake and eating it.

Then getting someone else to pay for it.

Then never speaking to them again.

Basically, she's the millennial Mary Berry.

She's the love child of Boris and Mary Berry. Now that's a mental image!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024