Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator 19:56 - Nov 29 with 4987 viewsKeno

We finish 19 a point above the bottom 3

so chill!!

and by way Norwich finish 7th losing out to the play offs on goal difference
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 19:56]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:09 - Nov 29 with 4939 viewsSuffolktractor

Thanks for sorting that out!!
Now I can turn up to matches for the rest of the season in a calm, optimistic manner.
What a relief!
on 20:10 - Nov 29 with 4932 views_

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:10 - Nov 29 with 4930 viewsgainsboroughblue

What was the score at Carrow Road in Feb?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:15 - Nov 29 with 4907 viewseddiespearitt03

How many magic mushrooms was that ?
Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:16 - Nov 29 with 4907 viewsSuperblue95

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:10 - Nov 29 by gainsboroughblue

0-6 with Sears grabbing every goal

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:17 - Nov 29 with 4898 viewsANNA3ROA

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wake up and stop dreaming
Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:18 - Nov 29 with 4889 viewsKeno

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:09 - Nov 29 by Suffolktractor

Thanks for sorting that out!!
Now I can turn up to matches for the rest of the season in a calm, optimistic manner.
What a relief!

you are welcome

glad to help

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:19 - Nov 29 with 4884 viewsKeno

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:10 - Nov 29 by gainsboroughblue

1-1

pride and passion will be us come back from going down a early, a result which will be seen as the one that stops them going up

Login to get fewer ads

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:20 - Nov 29 with 4878 viewsKeno

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:16 - Nov 29 by Superblue95

0-6 with Sears grabbing every goal

oh do come on SB be realistic!!

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:30 - Nov 29 with 4835 viewsfactual_blue

On a point of order.

I am NOT a sniveller.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:30 - Nov 29 with 4836 viewsSuperblue95

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:20 - Nov 29 by Keno

oh do come on SB be realistic!!

I was going to put 10-0 so I toned it down a bit in fairness

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:42 - Nov 29 with 4779 viewsKeno

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:30 - Nov 29 by Superblue95

I was going to put 10-0 so I toned it down a bit in fairness

ha!! the League Calculator only allows scores of up to 5!!

Rookie mistake for someone pretending to have completed it

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:51 - Nov 29 with 4750 viewsSuperblue95

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:42 - Nov 29 by Keno

ha!! the League Calculator only allows scores of up to 5!!

Rookie mistake for someone pretending to have completed it

I meant that would be the score not that I'd completed the calculator. I've not done it yet, it's too depressing a prospect to face at the moment!

Sheath that similie on 20:54 - Nov 29 with 4736 viewsSwansea_Blue

on 20:10 - Nov 29 by _

It wouldn’t be like it. It literally would be watching the love of our lives rising from the dead.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:57 - Nov 29 with 4719 viewsKeno

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:51 - Nov 29 by Superblue95

I meant that would be the score not that I'd completed the calculator. I've not done it yet, it's too depressing a prospect to face at the moment!

fair comment

it was a bit of a slog

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 21:34 - Nov 29 with 4634 viewschristiand

Bit of a typo Keno? Did you not mean we finish on 19 points?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 21:47 - Nov 29 with 4595 viewsFtnfwest

You missed your 6 o’clock medicine didn’t you!
Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 21:56 - Nov 29 with 4562 viewsKeno

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 21:47 - Nov 29 by Ftnfwest

You missed your 6 o’clock medicine didn’t you!

and 7 and 8 o'clock

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 22:11 - Nov 29 with 4524 viewsVaughan8

Keep taking the drugs...…………….
Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 22:16 - Nov 29 with 4512 viewsSarge

You know you need to put in the results of the other teams as well right?
Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 22:27 - Nov 29 with 4485 viewsJ2BLUE

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 20:19 - Nov 29 by Keno

1-1

pride and passion will be us come back from going down a early, a result which will be seen as the one that stops them going up

So when we lose to them we'll be down and they'll make the play offs? Great.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 05:54 - Nov 30 with 4270 viewsBenters2

Phew!

Praise the Lord.
Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 07:16 - Nov 30 with 4215 viewshoppy

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 21:34 - Nov 29 by christiand

Bit of a typo Keno? Did you not mean we finish on 19 points?

In a totally realistic thread of expectation, what on earth makes you think Keno, of all people, could have made a typo?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 07:45 - Nov 30 with 4186 viewsKeno

Ok you snivelling bedwetters - Just done the League Calculator on 07:16 - Nov 30 by hoppy

In a totally realistic thread of expectation, what on earth makes you think Keno, of all people, could have made a typo?

I know!!

What a ridiculous accusation to make, 19 pints my arse

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024