Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Even this team were better than we have now .... 21:52 - Nov 29 with 1516 viewsslump

UTT

Even this team were better than we have now .... on 22:21 - Nov 29 with 1426 viewsCoastalblue

Jeez I remember that, I think the reaction of most around me was to laugh.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Even this team were better than we have now .... on 22:46 - Nov 29 with 1364 viewsSwansea_Blue

Total football.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Even this team were better than we have now .... on 22:47 - Nov 29 with 1363 viewsFootballpete

Bloody hell, people involved were paid to do that! I pay subs to be that crap!

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Even this team were better than we have now .... on 01:18 - Nov 30 with 1231 viewsAlexGreen

This is amazing, how have I never seen this before?! Brilliant. Who got the final touch, is that Vaughan?

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Even this team were better than we have now .... on 07:12 - Nov 30 with 1092 viewsBrightonBlue

Even this team were better than we have now .... on 01:18 - Nov 30 by AlexGreen

This is amazing, how have I never seen this before?! Brilliant. Who got the final touch, is that Vaughan?

Yep Vaughan. That’s hilarious. Epitomised by plug crawling around like a crab. The tranmere back heel flick was awesome.
Even this team were better than we have now .... on 07:38 - Nov 30 with 1057 viewsgainsboroughblue

In the period between 1993-1996, the Churchmans end were spoilt by a collection of some of the finest own goals seen anywhere in world football.

This one, Megson, Youds, Dixon, Ullathorne.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 7:40]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Even this team were better than we have now .... on 07:42 - Nov 30 with 1041 viewsSteve_M

Even this team were better than we have now .... on 07:38 - Nov 30 by gainsboroughblue

In the period between 1993-1996, the Churchmans end were spoilt by a collection of some of the finest own goals seen anywhere in world football.

This one, Megson, Youds, Dixon, Ullathorne.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 7:40]

I love the body language from Taricco at the end, wondering what he has just witnessed.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024