Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! 12:15 - Nov 30 with 7009 viewsmonytowbray

https://www.livekindly.co/sainsburys-vegan-burgers-hot-dogs-fool-football-fans/

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 12:34 - Nov 30 with 3848 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Bit bias, no? Linking a vegan website I mean.

With the best they could come up with as one fan saying ‘nice taste that’.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 12:34 - Nov 30 with 3847 viewsjontysnut

I've had a vegan pie at Forest Green - wasn't too bad although I could have done without the soya 'meat' and just had veg. Chips and curry sauce were first rate.
ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 12:43 - Nov 30 with 3831 viewsReuser_is_God

Stand up if you love red meat

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 12:45 - Nov 30 with 3825 viewsmonytowbray

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 12:34 - Nov 30 by The_Romford_Blue

Bit bias, no? Linking a vegan website I mean.

With the best they could come up with as one fan saying ‘nice taste that’.

Vegan news site in "covering vegan news" shocker!

If you want the source it's here: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/football-fans-meat-free-burger-t

TWTD never forgets…

People will eat anything.... on 12:59 - Nov 30 with 3808 viewsBloots

....when it's free.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 13:17 - Nov 30 with 3789 viewsGlasgowBlue

They make some very good non alcoholic lagers which could fool a few people. No substitute for the real thing though.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 13:17]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 13:24 - Nov 30 with 3777 viewsmonytowbray

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 13:17 - Nov 30 by GlasgowBlue

They make some very good non alcoholic lagers which could fool a few people. No substitute for the real thing though.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 13:17]

Non-alcoholic lager won't get you drunk though, whereas meat free food will keep you alive and functioning. So actually, there is a substitute for the "real" thing.

TWTD never forgets…

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 13:27 - Nov 30 with 3772 viewsSpruceMoose

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 13:24 - Nov 30 by monytowbray

Non-alcoholic lager won't get you drunk though, whereas meat free food will keep you alive and functioning. So actually, there is a substitute for the "real" thing.

This thread...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 13:52 - Nov 30 with 3750 viewsGlasgowBlue

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 13:24 - Nov 30 by monytowbray

Drunk in larger = vitamins nutrients in meat.

You'll be lucky to find much meat in a kiosk Burger or Hotdog anyway. No wonder most people were fooled.

Now when they can put a 16oz vegan steak in front of me that I could serve medium rare, gave me the same vitamins and nutrients and the same eating experience so that I couldn't tell the difference, then we will talk turkey (no offence meant). Until then it's a no from me.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 16:08]

Iron Lion Zion

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 13:54 - Nov 30 with 3745 viewsGlasgowBlue

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 13:27 - Nov 30 by SpruceMoose

This thread...

Iron Lion Zion

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 15:44 - Nov 30 with 3683 viewsJ2BLUE

Convincing people that a hot dog is meat isn't exactly a high bar given they generally contain things people wouldn't eat if they knew what was in them. Same with a football van burger, I doubt they are (generally) the highest quality.

Quorn Frankfurters are superb. Contain a little egg white though so not vegan.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 16:22 - Nov 30 with 3650 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Christ, talk about clearing the lowest of bars...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 17:25 - Nov 30 with 3617 viewsGlasgowBlue

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 16:22 - Nov 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Christ, talk about clearing the lowest of bars...

People can't tell the difference between a vegan burger and the pate made from the sawdust and offal swept off the abattoir floor. Who'd have guessed.

Iron Lion Zion

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 17:37 - Nov 30 with 3577 viewsbrogansnose

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 15:44 - Nov 30 by J2BLUE

Convincing people that a hot dog is meat isn't exactly a high bar given they generally contain things people wouldn't eat if they knew what was in them. Same with a football van burger, I doubt they are (generally) the highest quality.

Quorn Frankfurters are superb. Contain a little egg white though so not vegan.

As someone who a very long time ago was a vegan, I don't get this 'thing' about plant based stuff having to resemble meat products. Bean burgers are perfectly good enough and better than the mechanically reclaimed mush made up of parts of the animal that a vet would struggle to identify.

Societies that depend on a non animal food source make wonderful things that don't want to be imitation meat recipes. This year I spent a fortnight as a vegan- at least as much as possible, actually it was down to Callis and a brief chat with him at Brentford, and to my taste a lot of the products on the market were cack as faux meat goods. I much prefered making my own things and grabbing the Co Op lunch vegan things for dockee. I thought the Linda McCartney and Quorn goods were appalling IMHO.
on 17:47 - Nov 30 with 3561 views_

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 17:37 - Nov 30 by brogansnose

As someone who a very long time ago was a vegan, I don't get this 'thing' about plant based stuff having to resemble meat products. Bean burgers are perfectly good enough and better than the mechanically reclaimed mush made up of parts of the animal that a vet would struggle to identify.

Societies that depend on a non animal food source make wonderful things that don't want to be imitation meat recipes. This year I spent a fortnight as a vegan- at least as much as possible, actually it was down to Callis and a brief chat with him at Brentford, and to my taste a lot of the products on the market were cack as faux meat goods. I much prefered making my own things and grabbing the Co Op lunch vegan things for dockee. I thought the Linda McCartney and Quorn goods were appalling IMHO.

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 17:49 - Nov 30 with 3556 viewsJ2BLUE

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 17:37 - Nov 30 by brogansnose

I never said they should. I enjoy a veggie burger as much as anyone. I just think certain Quorn products are very impressive.

Some of the vegan Instagram pages have amazing looking food.

Truly impaired.

on 17:51 - Nov 30 with 3547 views_

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 17:49 - Nov 30 by J2BLUE

I never said they should. I enjoy a veggie burger as much as anyone. I just think certain Quorn products are very impressive.

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 17:53 - Nov 30 with 3537 viewsJ2BLUE

on 17:51 - Nov 30 by _

They're superb.

For a treat, the 'chicken' nuggets are amazing as well. Quorn gets plenty of stick but they have a lot of good products. I wish their entire range was vegan though.

Truly impaired.

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 17:53 - Nov 30 with 3537 viewsSpruceMoose

on 17:51 - Nov 30 by _

You need to get the one made of organic eyelids, bumholes and FSC certified sawdust.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

on 17:58 - Nov 30 with 3523 views_

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 17:53 - Nov 30 by J2BLUE

They're superb.

For a treat, the 'chicken' nuggets are amazing as well. Quorn gets plenty of stick but they have a lot of good products. I wish their entire range was vegan though.

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 17:59 - Nov 30 with 3517 viewsbrogansnose

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 17:49 - Nov 30 by J2BLUE

Yeah, personal taste and all that wasn't having a pop, mind you in TWTD's tradition, I'm supposed to leap in and say ' You haven't got any taste, egg burner.'
ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 17:59 - Nov 30 with 3517 viewsJ2BLUE

on 17:58 - Nov 30 by _

Really? Maybe you overcooked them?! They have a vegan version which aren't great. I do like the normal ones though but haven't had them for ages.

Truly impaired.

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 18:00 - Nov 30 with 3514 viewswkj

Rather than trying pish poor vegan burgers, I just stopped eating pish poor 'normal' burgers at events instead and enjoyed that more, got home and had something much nicer instead.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2018 18:01]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

on 18:01 - Nov 30 with 3510 views_

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 17:53 - Nov 30 by SpruceMoose

You need to get the one made of organic eyelids, bumholes and FSC certified sawdust.

on 18:04 - Nov 30 with 3500 views_

ACTUAL VEGAN RELATED FOOTBALL CONTENT! on 17:59 - Nov 30 by J2BLUE

Really? Maybe you overcooked them?! They have a vegan version which aren't great. I do like the normal ones though but haven't had them for ages.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024