Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev 19:48 - Dec 8 with 5919 viewsBluefish

In the 1st half. He went nuts and shoved his head into him

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 19:52 - Dec 8 with 5886 viewsCheltenham_Blue

He almost shoved his head into Gerks too and could of gifted Afobe a goal.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 19:56 - Dec 8 with 5851 viewsMullet

I think there was again the moments of sublime skill and invention almost immediately followed by naivety and recklessness from Trevoh. He's like our team, good for parts of the game but never in it for 90 mins.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 20:33 - Dec 8 with 5634 viewsBluefish

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 19:56 - Dec 8 by Mullet

I think there was again the moments of sublime skill and invention almost immediately followed by naivety and recklessness from Trevoh. He's like our team, good for parts of the game but never in it for 90 mins.

The same everytime I've seen him. I honestly can't decide if we are better with or without him, he was largely excellent today but still can't quite deliver. Downes was the pick of them

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 20:54 - Dec 8 with 5515 viewsnshearman1

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 20:33 - Dec 8 by Bluefish

The same everytime I've seen him. I honestly can't decide if we are better with or without him, he was largely excellent today but still can't quite deliver. Downes was the pick of them

I keep wondering whether the decision that the God that was Hurst made that he’s a midfielder and not a CH is the right one. I realise for now PL is going to stick with what he knows but I just wonder if Chalobah is in the right position. Right now we have little choice.
Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 20:56 - Dec 8 with 5480 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Quite often he looks like our only hope of creating something out of nothing, but agree he's frustrating.

Poll: Best Football Song

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 22:44 - Dec 8 with 5181 viewsPlums

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 20:54 - Dec 8 by nshearman1

I keep wondering whether the decision that the God that was Hurst made that he’s a midfielder and not a CH is the right one. I realise for now PL is going to stick with what he knows but I just wonder if Chalobah is in the right position. Right now we have little choice.

Me too. I think he plays CB for England and Chelsea doesn’t he?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 22:46 - Dec 8 with 5167 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 22:44 - Dec 8 by Plums

Me too. I think he plays CB for England and Chelsea doesn’t he?

It is odd coupled with both Hurst and Lambert seeing him as a CM. I would imagine his tendency to make a mistake would be far more of a problem in a CB role.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 22:48 - Dec 8 with 5152 viewswkj

Someone in the chat nailed Chalobah to a T - Does the hard stuff well, but can't seem the fathom the simple stuff at all

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 23:48 - Dec 8 with 4990 viewsMelford

Must be a hell of a culture shock for him, this is his first season playing proper football and it's been a real baptism of fire for him. When we had the likes of Maitland-Niles, Celina, Lawrence, Fraser they were more icing on Mick's cake. It was a solid team and they added that bit of extra spark we normally couldn't afford, it's different for Trevoh because it's been a disaster since he's been here. It's alright making the odd mistake on the ball in a team playing well because you will win it back, but when you are shyte like we are and completely shot on confidence and every mistake may well and normally does end up in a goal conceded then nerves get frayed.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 02:12 - Dec 9 with 4821 viewsZacak

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 22:46 - Dec 8 by Nthsuffolkblue

It is odd coupled with both Hurst and Lambert seeing him as a CM. I would imagine his tendency to make a mistake would be far more of a problem in a CB role.

Pretty sure I saw somewhere that Lambert thinks he's a CB....might be wrong though
Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 02:27 - Dec 9 with 4805 viewsBonchosBicycle

I've said elsewhere that I find him infuriating - sublime and stupid in the same moment at times. I think it's undeniable that he has talent and I always thought playing him in front of a back four might work well, especially with other England U20s like Dozz, Flynn or even Edun (if he gets another go) around him.
Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 08:22 - Dec 9 with 4617 viewsfallyblue

He makes too many mistakes to be a center half in a back four, he maybe ok in a back three where he can play the ball out but also have some cover
Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 08:49 - Dec 9 with 4567 viewsArnieM

I’m going to stick my head above the parapet here.

I think Trev had his best game for us yesterday. Yes there was the odd guff but the majority of his game was excellent. He was in the mix and winning the ball and make sublime passes out to Sears/ Lankester. He was involved in so much that was good. Please remember he is just 19yrs old and as some have said in his first season of “ real tough footie” . I will say I have been his worst critic over the season but yesterday I thought he shone and took over from Skuse as the holding me very well. Let’s not be too hard on him.

As for the game - I see them all. Town really are coming together as a good passing side. We just need that experience up top to stick it in the net and hold the ball up. At the back we need full backs . I personally feel Town will be our of saftey’s reach by time Jan window open. Why for the life of me we didn’t bring in an unattached player on a pay as you play contract until the window I’ll never know. But as they say IITID !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 10:03 - Dec 9 with 4396 viewsGuthrum

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 08:49 - Dec 9 by ArnieM

I’m going to stick my head above the parapet here.

I think Trev had his best game for us yesterday. Yes there was the odd guff but the majority of his game was excellent. He was in the mix and winning the ball and make sublime passes out to Sears/ Lankester. He was involved in so much that was good. Please remember he is just 19yrs old and as some have said in his first season of “ real tough footie” . I will say I have been his worst critic over the season but yesterday I thought he shone and took over from Skuse as the holding me very well. Let’s not be too hard on him.

As for the game - I see them all. Town really are coming together as a good passing side. We just need that experience up top to stick it in the net and hold the ball up. At the back we need full backs . I personally feel Town will be our of saftey’s reach by time Jan window open. Why for the life of me we didn’t bring in an unattached player on a pay as you play contract until the window I’ll never know. But as they say IITID !

Even when he makes mistakes, Chalobah is often trying to do something decent, it just doesn't come off.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 10:37 - Dec 9 with 4307 viewsMullet

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 23:48 - Dec 8 by Melford

Must be a hell of a culture shock for him, this is his first season playing proper football and it's been a real baptism of fire for him. When we had the likes of Maitland-Niles, Celina, Lawrence, Fraser they were more icing on Mick's cake. It was a solid team and they added that bit of extra spark we normally couldn't afford, it's different for Trevoh because it's been a disaster since he's been here. It's alright making the odd mistake on the ball in a team playing well because you will win it back, but when you are shyte like we are and completely shot on confidence and every mistake may well and normally does end up in a goal conceded then nerves get frayed.

Yep and it just goes to show why Mick was so undervalued for so long. It's all coming out in the wash unfortunately.

He did some moments of real class yesterday, but he needs Skuse alongside him `to really prosper.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 10:56 - Dec 9 with 4276 viewschicoazul

I love Downes and have done so ever since he came on against Brum first game of last season, controlled an awkward throw in, and made a forward pass. It's the simple things.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 14:23 - Dec 9 with 4081 viewsSonOfSpock

All good experience for himself,which also benefits Chelsea.

Can't honestly say his loan helps us out though..
Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 14:42 - Dec 9 with 4045 viewscobbler

I think chambers needs to worry about his game rather than pick faults in other players.
Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 14:55 - Dec 9 with 4012 viewsSwansea_Blue

Did anyone notice Chambo lose it at Trev on 22:48 - Dec 8 by wkj

Someone in the chat nailed Chalobah to a T - Does the hard stuff well, but can't seem the fathom the simple stuff at all

Ah, he’s got JET syndrome. Poor mite, I’ve heard that’s normally incurable.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024