Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town XI For today 14:03 - Dec 15 with 1024 viewswkj

Edit: Mullet posted the team news before I realised I was late in this post, top man Mullet.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 14:13]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Town XI For today on 14:06 - Dec 15 with 999 viewswkj

No real surprises here today by the looks of things, plenty of moans and groans on twitter about Spence, but you can't help but think his position is one that Lambert will look to fill in the window.

Crybaby

Town XI For today on 14:06 - Dec 15 with 999 viewsSwansea_Blue

Stability is good. Hope this bug that’s been going round hasn’t taken away too much energy (who’d be a footballer - most of us can go slow for a few days if we’re ill, but they don’t get the chance to).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Town XI For today on 14:10 - Dec 15 with 960 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Town XI For today on 14:06 - Dec 15 by wkj

No real surprises here today by the looks of things, plenty of moans and groans on twitter about Spence, but you can't help but think his position is one that Lambert will look to fill in the window.

Or it could be that people are making more of Spence's shortcomings than they are of the mistakes the other defenders have been making.

It was interesting that Lambert said we need to stop letting crosses come into the box so easily but I take that as a tactical thing from a number of players rather than an ability thing from one defender on one side of the pitch where no more crosses are coming in from than the other.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Town XI For today on 14:12 - Dec 15 with 936 viewswkj

Town XI For today on 14:10 - Dec 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Or it could be that people are making more of Spence's shortcomings than they are of the mistakes the other defenders have been making.

It was interesting that Lambert said we need to stop letting crosses come into the box so easily but I take that as a tactical thing from a number of players rather than an ability thing from one defender on one side of the pitch where no more crosses are coming in from than the other.

That is entirely possible, I mean Edwards making his way to the bench suggests Lambert feels Lankester has more about him defensively. I tend to feel Spence in this situation is not so much a scapegoat, rather than the best of a weak bunch in the position. He seems half the player he was when he was fighting for a contract, which I feel draws a lot of criticism his way.

Crybaby

Town XI For today on 14:24 - Dec 15 with 861 viewsmrshallisfit

Town XI For today on 14:06 - Dec 15 by Swansea_Blue

Stability is good. Hope this bug that’s been going round hasn’t taken away too much energy (who’d be a footballer - most of us can go slow for a few days if we’re ill, but they don’t get the chance to).

Yes who would be a footballer. 7K a week and 9 till 1/2 most days of the week. And if you are careful and lucky with injuries than retirement by 40.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2018 14:24]
Town XI For today on 14:29 - Dec 15 with 808 viewsBlueBadger

Town XI For today on 14:10 - Dec 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

I suspect the defence as a whole would have an easier time of we had a forward line that could actually hold onto the ball a bit. At he moment it's constantly coming straight back to them. I don't think it's a horrifically bad back line, but it IS one which gets very little respite.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Town XI For today on 14:40 - Dec 15 with 764 viewsRadlett_blue

Harrison not even on the bench - maybe he has this virus which is going around?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024