Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Idiot iPhone question. 14:57 - Dec 15 with 918 viewsLord_Lucan

I have a new phone but I am technically inept.

I presume all my numbers, texts, photos etc will just appear like magic on the new one??????????????????????????????????????

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Idiot iPhone question. on 15:02 - Dec 15 with 902 viewsCoco

You need to immerse it in 5cm of luke warm water first.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Idiot iPhone question. on 15:28 - Dec 15 with 847 viewsJ2BLUE

Most of those things are stored on the phone rather than the sim card so no. Although I thin there is an app you can use or you could (assuming you've just upgraded your iphone) sync it and then restore from back up on to your new phone. I think.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Idiot iPhone question. on 15:38 - Dec 15 with 827 viewsAce_High1

If you use iCloud then yes just sign in on the new phone and everything will transfer over to the new phone.
Idiot iPhone question. on 16:02 - Dec 15 with 762 viewsLord_Lucan

Idiot iPhone question. on 15:38 - Dec 15 by Ace_High1

If you use iCloud then yes just sign in on the new phone and everything will transfer over to the new phone.

I do, but one never knows if it is working properly, I suppose as long as i have my old phone then I'm ok.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Idiot iPhone question. on 16:13 - Dec 15 with 746 viewsjeera

Idiot iPhone question. on 16:02 - Dec 15 by Lord_Lucan

I do, but one never knows if it is working properly, I suppose as long as i have my old phone then I'm ok.

Isn't there a hole or slot or something you can stick a wire into and transfer everything that way?

What's wrong with these people? Why do things not have wires any more?

Can your stuff be transferred by Bluetooth or is that outdated now too?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024