Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your favourite Christmas film? 12:56 - Dec 21 with 8438 viewsCoastalblue

For me, Bad Santa and It's A Wonderful Life, two ends of the spectrum there I guess.

Never got the love for Die Hard though Ms Coastal loves it and I will have to sit through it again.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 13:09 - Dec 21 with 8116 viewsKeno

The Preachers Wife

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 13:10 - Dec 21 with 8110 viewsPJH

Zulu-or is that not on this year?
What's your favourite Christmas film? on 13:10 - Dec 21 with 8108 viewsTractorCam

Elf for me, sorry to disappoint but Will Ferrell is my favourite actor and I love the cheesy comedies.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 13:28 - Dec 21 with 8087 viewsghostofescobar

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 13:09 - Dec 21 by Keno

The Preachers Wife

How dare you! This is plastic,flimsy version of the original, The Bishop's Wife. I watch The Bishops Wife every Xmas. It's astounding and makes me well up every year. All the more incredible that it was made in 1947. The special effects are excellent for the time. The story, morals, cast, the feel of the whole film is perfect for me. Have you ever seen the original?

GhostOfEscobar

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 13:31 - Dec 21 with 8079 viewsGlasgowBlue

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 13:36 - Dec 21 with 8065 viewsBluebell

Miracle on 34th Street. The 1994 version.

I hate to admit it but I love White Christmas too even though I have seen it so many times I know all the words!
What's your favourite Christmas film? on 13:38 - Dec 21 with 8059 viewsdickie

Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence (just cos I'm so cool)

I actually really like Arthur Christmas, and Home Alone 1&2
What's your favourite Christmas film? on 13:45 - Dec 21 with 8049 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 13:36 - Dec 21 by Bluebell

Miracle on 34th Street. The 1994 version.

I hate to admit it but I love White Christmas too even though I have seen it so many times I know all the words!

Concur, although i equally like the 1947 original.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 13:58 - Dec 21 with 8031 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

It's not Nanny McPhee, as it is on ITV 2/3 every bloomin weekend.

Muppets Christmas Carol.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 14:08 - Dec 21 with 8021 viewsbluewein

Every Christmas Eve, i stumble in from the pub, pour a gin and will watch the Muppets Christmas Carol at least twice that night. No better film.

Elf and Die Hard are neck and neck as a close second though...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 14:14 - Dec 21 with 8010 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 14:08 - Dec 21 by bluewein

Every Christmas Eve, i stumble in from the pub, pour a gin and will watch the Muppets Christmas Carol at least twice that night. No better film.

Elf and Die Hard are neck and neck as a close second though...

'No Muppets Christmas Carol - No Christmas'

That's my motto anyway.. Nothing says 'Christmas' more than Michael Cain singing to a fluffy looking chipmunk in fake snow.. Or foot tapping along to "Marley & Marley... Whooooo"

Great Stuff
What's your favourite Christmas film? on 14:27 - Dec 21 with 7988 viewsKeno

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 13:28 - Dec 21 by ghostofescobar

How dare you! This is plastic,flimsy version of the original, The Bishop's Wife. I watch The Bishops Wife every Xmas. It's astounding and makes me well up every year. All the more incredible that it was made in 1947. The special effects are excellent for the time. The story, morals, cast, the feel of the whole film is perfect for me. Have you ever seen the original?

I may have years ago

I like the preachers wife, got nice songs in it

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 14:35 - Dec 21 with 7967 viewschicoazul

Funny isnt it, there are films about Xmas, films set at Xmas, and films that one always watches at Xmas.
In that order; Wonderful Life, Die Hard, Zulu

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 15:22 - Dec 21 with 7931 viewsMachoMan_RandySavage

1996: Santa With Muscles

Starring my mega power brother from another mother, the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place - Hulk Hogan OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 15:23 - Dec 21 with 7927 viewsEwan_Oozami

Got to be "The Great Escape" - watch it every year with my baseball mitt and ball

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 15:24 - Dec 21 with 7925 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

It would have to be the beautifully shot Norwich 0 Ipswich 2 from 1992. It was great throughout and then it just had a truly magical ending.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 15:32 - Dec 21 with 7908 viewsDeano69

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 13:31 - Dec 21 by GlasgowBlue

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.

Sh!tters full!

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 16:25 - Dec 21 with 7866 viewsBloomBlue

The bible
What's your favourite Christmas film? on 16:27 - Dec 21 with 7864 viewsSE1blue

Naughty Or Nice She's Getting It Twice.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 16:39 - Dec 21 with 7850 viewsGlasgowBlue

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 15:32 - Dec 21 by Deano69

Sh!tters full!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 16:46 - Dec 21 with 7841 viewsLord_Lucan

Trading Places

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 16:47 - Dec 21 with 7835 viewsCoastalblue

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 16:46 - Dec 21 by Lord_Lucan

Trading Places

Good shout, one I always forget and love. Eddie Murphy was amazing for a few years in the 80's and then just plunged downwards.
There is an amazing pair of knockers on show in it too.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 16:53 - Dec 21 with 7830 viewsMullet

Die Hard
Die Hard 2
Elf

All other answers are inferior.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 17:29 - Dec 21 with 7811 viewsBueller

In Bruges
What's your favourite Christmas film? on 18:33 - Dec 21 with 7786 viewsPJH

What's your favourite Christmas film? on 15:24 - Dec 21 by WarkTheWarkITFC

It would have to be the beautifully shot Norwich 0 Ipswich 2 from 1992. It was great throughout and then it just had a truly magical ending.

I have still got the whole SKY thing including pre-match and Sumo's at half time on video.
That was a great night.

edit-just saw the goals again on ITFC Twitter account.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2018 18:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024