Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DEFENSIVE CALAMITY 22:09 - Dec 26 with 685 viewsMrTown

I’ve just watched back the QPR game, it makes me cringe watching that back 4 and keeper operate. That is League 1 defending, and teams will still score goals against us in L1.

By god, by god, it’s making me have nightmares, if we continue with that back four for the second half of the season, you can say goodbye to the Championship now.

I know our attacking threat is minimal and looks league 1 at best as well, but we have 0% chance of staying in this division if we can’t defend properly.

Should take a leaf out of the QPR central pairing, proper defenders, no nonsense, don’t give you a sniff, hardfaced no nonsense lumps. Made the most defensive headed clearances this season.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

DEFENSIVE CALAMITY on 22:16 - Dec 26 with 646 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Defence is poor but midfield is just as bad. Hospital passes galore, can't tackle and find it hard to keep ball.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

DEFENSIVE CALAMITY on 22:26 - Dec 26 with 614 viewsMrTown

DEFENSIVE CALAMITY on 22:16 - Dec 26 by BrettenhamBlue

Defence is poor but midfield is just as bad. Hospital passes galore, can't tackle and find it hard to keep ball.

Don’t agree with that, the defence is consistently making errors costing goals, can’t do the simple stuff well at all. If you can’t do the basics you will concede goals.

Midfield provide energy, keep the ball well but don’t create enough. But constantly demand the ball, never shy away, tend to keep the ball well but don’t go anywhere really with it often enough. Chalobh and Nolan were our 2 best players today and both in midfield.

Defence is the real area of weakness.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024