Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. 21:48 - Dec 26 with 2578 viewsBLUEBEAT

Random in pub just announced it.

Solid info.

Poll: W or W

Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 21:51 - Dec 26 with 2542 viewsCoco

Solid info from a ‘random’?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 21:56 - Dec 26 with 2475 viewsGerkensBeard

Signing Carl Jenkinson stinks of relegation. Couldn’t get into Birmingham’s team last year. A player that nobody else would want. All the players that we sign will be of that same category. Because a) They don’t want to join us in our position b) not enough money on the table.

If we sign players this window coming who really raise the eyebrows. Rather than rolling my eyes. I’ll be shocked
Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 21:57 - Dec 26 with 2444 viewsHARRY10

What's a 'random' ?
Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 21:59 - Dec 26 with 2430 viewssouthnorfolkblue

But we can’t stop Crowe going there anyway because he hasn’t sign a pro contract...

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 22:04 - Dec 26 with 2387 viewsHorseboy

Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 21:59 - Dec 26 by southnorfolkblue

But we can’t stop Crowe going there anyway because he hasn’t sign a pro contract...

But compensation would have to be paid, in the form of a loan fee???
Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 22:08 - Dec 26 with 2338 viewsSuperfrans

Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 21:56 - Dec 26 by GerkensBeard

Signing Carl Jenkinson stinks of relegation. Couldn’t get into Birmingham’s team last year. A player that nobody else would want. All the players that we sign will be of that same category. Because a) They don’t want to join us in our position b) not enough money on the table.

If we sign players this window coming who really raise the eyebrows. Rather than rolling my eyes. I’ll be shocked

Is Jenkinson that bad? Surely he could do a job at our level?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 22:12 - Dec 26 with 2307 viewsMrTown

Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 21:56 - Dec 26 by GerkensBeard

Whilst I understand your reasoning, he’s then been a regular feature for Arsenal in the Europa League this year. I always think he’s solid enough, nothing special but we don’t need anything fancy right. We need just a solid right back who does the simple things well.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 22:21 - Dec 26 with 2210 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 21:57 - Dec 26 by HARRY10

What's a 'random' ?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Login to get fewer ads

Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 22:28 - Dec 26 with 2160 viewsGerkensBeard

Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 22:12 - Dec 26 by MrTown

Whilst I understand your reasoning, he’s then been a regular feature for Arsenal in the Europa League this year. I always think he’s solid enough, nothing special but we don’t need anything fancy right. We need just a solid right back who does the simple things well.

It’s just an uninspiring signing. Guess I’d prefer a more athletic fullback. Like you say better than what have. Guess I have other right backs in mind
Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 22:33 - Dec 26 with 2127 viewsericclacton

Poppycock.

Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 23:13 - Dec 26 with 1906 viewsm14_blue

Carl Jenkinson move only agreed if they can have Dylan Crowe. on 22:28 - Dec 26 by GerkensBeard

It’s just an uninspiring signing. Guess I’d prefer a more athletic fullback. Like you say better than what have. Guess I have other right backs in mind

Who do you have in mind?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024