Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not looking very good, but of the remaining home fixtures 18:12 - Dec 29 with 913 viewscarlisleaway

8 of these games are against teams from the lower half. Down to our defenders to keep clean sheets and perhaps a forward who can shoot on target. Keep the faith because the next 2 home games are perhaps the biggest in the clubs history if we want to stay in the Championship....If not cheerio
Not looking very good, but of the remaining home fixtures on 18:16 - Dec 29 with 888 viewschicoazul

Embrace the new era my brother or sister! We are down, so enjoy these last few games and the chance to see the likes of Downes and Dozzell before they move on, and we can all buy the £200 season tickets MEG are going to release in June!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Not looking very good, but of the remaining home fixtures on 18:17 - Dec 29 with 882 viewsLankHenners

We'll lose most of those away games by at least 2 goals.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Not looking very good, but of the remaining home fixtures on 18:22 - Dec 29 with 855 viewsDubtractor

I'd love to be positive, but we need to average 1.5 points per game for the rest of the season.

We need to win at least a third, probably more, of our games.

We are as good as down.

If, and it is a big if, we win the next 2 then we might have a slim chance.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Not looking very good, but of the remaining home fixtures on 18:27 - Dec 29 with 827 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not looking very good, but of the remaining home fixtures on 18:22 - Dec 29 by Dubtractor

I'd love to be positive, but we need to average 1.5 points per game for the rest of the season.

We need to win at least a third, probably more, of our games.

We are as good as down.

If, and it is a big if, we win the next 2 then we might have a slim chance.

30 points from 21 games. It is nothing more than we would expect from the team at the start of the season. Problem is we can all see the team is well short of that currently. It is remarkable how quickly things can change though. Get the right players in, win a few games and suddenly the players look like different players.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Not looking very good, but of the remaining home fixtures on 18:31 - Dec 29 with 810 viewsDubtractor

Not looking very good, but of the remaining home fixtures on 18:27 - Dec 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

30 points from 21 games. It is nothing more than we would expect from the team at the start of the season. Problem is we can all see the team is well short of that currently. It is remarkable how quickly things can change though. Get the right players in, win a few games and suddenly the players look like different players.

We've managed 0.85 ppg in 2018 overall, and that included last season when we had players like Waghorn to nick goals.

Our games pan out so predictably it is hard to see us bucking that general form.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024