Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Blog] Relegation – A Chance to Go Forwards 17:45 - Dec 31 with 1106 viewsNewsTWTD

Blog: Relegation – A Chance to Go Forwards 31st Dec 2018 17:40
In the last decade the constant churn of managers and players has created something of a vacuum at Portman Road. There is a long established disconnect between the club and the community – but more worrying there is now a glaring disconnect between the players and the crowd. 19

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
[Blog] Relegation — A Chance to Go Forwards on 18:23 - Dec 31 with 1035 viewsCheltenham_Blue

"Clearly relegation is good"

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

[Blog] Relegation — A Chance to Go Forwards on 18:25 - Dec 31 with 1031 viewsPJH

[Blog] Relegation — A Chance to Go Forwards on 18:23 - Dec 31 by Cheltenham_Blue

"Clearly relegation is good"

That must be why all teams try to achieve it.
[Blog] Relegation — A Chance to Go Forwards on 19:16 - Dec 31 with 984 viewsHerbivore

He's now talking nonsense across the site.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

[Blog] Relegation — A Chance to Go Forwards on 19:37 - Dec 31 with 960 viewslongtimefan

A bit like saying 2 steps backwards and 1 step forward is a progressions!
[Blog] Relegation — A Chance to Go Forwards on 20:52 - Dec 31 with 914 viewsTractorWood

I've not got the time to respond to everything wrong with this.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

[Blog] Relegation — A Chance to Go Forwards on 22:25 - Dec 31 with 864 viewsRegencyBlue

[Blog] Relegation — A Chance to Go Forwards on 19:16 - Dec 31 by Herbivore

He's now talking nonsense across the site.

I thought it was New Years Eve not April Fools day!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024