Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert talking about the number of signings we need and the positions 13:12 - Jan 1 with 562 viewsGerkensBeard

I’d rather him of said that after today. We know we need bodies but the effect on the current squad for today’s game it can be taken by the players 2 different ways.

1. Right we’re fighting for our places now.
2. Why should I care someone is taking my place.

With the squads team spirit I see number 1 being the majority of the squad. However Spences half hearted running lately feels like he’s edging towards number 2. Plus strikers play on their confidence. Bit damaging saying to their confidence saying 2 are coming in. Just a thought.
Lambert talking about the number of signings we need and the positions on 13:16 - Jan 1 with 531 viewsJ2BLUE

We can't overanalyse everything. It should be #1 especially as there are now three winnable games (including the cup) in a row for the players to keep hold of their shirt.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lambert talking about the number of signings we need and the positions on 13:16 - Jan 1 with 531 viewsclive_baker

I think when we’re bottom of the league with 2 wins all season, any player in that dressing room who doesn’t think we need some help is delusional. If anything it should be a rocket up the backsides of some of them to think they had really better show their worth.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lambert talking about the number of signings we need and the positions on 13:20 - Jan 1 with 496 viewsjas0999

Disagree. It’s essentially he applies the pressure on Evans who simply must deliver this window. PL did a good job at that yesterday.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2019 13:20]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024