Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ellis Harrison 20:17 - Jan 1 with 1327 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Thought he was superb today against 2 big centre backs.

Harrison, Kenlock & Downes are the only ones I feel sorry for after that defeat. All 3 played with heart and quality throughout 90mins and not just 45minutes.

On another note, good to see Bishop get 60mins. Looked good on the ball. Lankester also looked sharp but is a bit predictable coming in on his left at times. Probably could have a massive future as a number 10 though.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Ellis Harrison on 20:20 - Jan 1 with 1300 viewsblaggers

Agreed - I thought it was his best game as well. Kenlock looked great today in the first half, but once Morison came on, he bullied Myles and used his experience to get the better of him. We were milky in defence today, Pennington's turn to make a ricket.

Poll: What happens next?

Ellis Harrison on 20:27 - Jan 1 with 1226 viewsRegencyBlue

Ellis Harrison on 20:20 - Jan 1 by blaggers

Agreed - I thought it was his best game as well. Kenlock looked great today in the first half, but once Morison came on, he bullied Myles and used his experience to get the better of him. We were milky in defence today, Pennington's turn to make a ricket.

That was a good substitution by Milwall to be fair.

Spotted an opportunity and took full advantage.
Ellis Harrison on 20:27 - Jan 1 with 1226 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Ellis Harrison on 20:20 - Jan 1 by blaggers

What I like about Harrison is he isn't afraid to make physical contact and take a hit - but he's also quite athletic too. It's a shame a lot of people compare the strikers we get to Daryl Murphy as Murphy was a very very rare striker for what he could offer.

Do agree with Kenlock, he's comfortable on either foot too, Knudsen isn't. Doesn't get off the ground as well as Knudsen though.

Third goal looked a bit like park football, time and place to play out, but that was one to get rid. Encouraging to see us trying to play, but that's killed the game with that error.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Ellis Harrison on 20:45 - Jan 1 with 1117 viewsRegencyBlue

Ellis Harrison on 20:27 - Jan 1 by IPSWICHFANITFC

What I like about Harrison is he isn't afraid to make physical contact and take a hit - but he's also quite athletic too. It's a shame a lot of people compare the strikers we get to Daryl Murphy as Murphy was a very very rare striker for what he could offer.

Do agree with Kenlock, he's comfortable on either foot too, Knudsen isn't. Doesn't get off the ground as well as Knudsen though.

Third goal looked a bit like park football, time and place to play out, but that was one to get rid. Encouraging to see us trying to play, but that's killed the game with that error.

Agree about Harrison but whilst he isn’t afraid to get involved physically he is a bit lightweight so he doesn’t win that many battles.

Wasn’t helped by the linesman in the second half who seemed to think it was acceptable for the Milwall defenders to put him in a headlock most of the time!
Ellis Harrison on 20:50 - Jan 1 with 1084 viewsDurovigutum

Harrison lacks “nouse” and he lacks subtlety, but he’s having to learn fast with little experience around to guide him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024