Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
any permanent signing coming in 10:29 - Jan 8 with 1144 viewssimoitfc

will surly want assurances that the manager bringing him in will hopefully be here next season.
that said if we get Pilkington in [good player] do we read into this that lambert is up for hanging around if we start nxt season in league 1????
any permanent signing coming in on 10:30 - Jan 8 with 1135 viewsKieran_Knows

I imagine we'll only be taking Pilkington for 6 months, so I wouldn't say that has an impact on Lambert's future.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

any permanent signing coming in on 10:40 - Jan 8 with 1094 viewsagentp

I did hear from a reliable source that a foreign-based player was close to signing; I posted it on here about 3 weeks ago. Whether my informer was thinking of Quaner I am not sure but pretty sure he said 'not currently playing in English football.' We'll see I guess.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

any permanent signing coming in on 10:42 - Jan 8 with 1069 viewsKieran_Knows

any permanent signing coming in on 10:40 - Jan 8 by agentp

I did hear from a reliable source that a foreign-based player was close to signing; I posted it on here about 3 weeks ago. Whether my informer was thinking of Quaner I am not sure but pretty sure he said 'not currently playing in English football.' We'll see I guess.

I thought we might have seen 1/2 signings from abroad this window, given how it was reported we were scouting in France and Germany.

any permanent signing coming in on 10:46 - Jan 8 with 1050 viewsagentp

any permanent signing coming in on 10:42 - Jan 8 by Kieran_Knows

I thought we might have seen 1/2 signings from abroad this window, given how it was reported we were scouting in France and Germany.

Quite, but the impression created was that this player wasn't playing in either of those.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

any permanent signing coming in on 10:47 - Jan 8 with 1036 viewsKieran_Knows

any permanent signing coming in on 10:46 - Jan 8 by agentp

Quite, but the impression created was that this player wasn't playing in either of those.

Fair enough, suppose we'll find out over the next few weeks.

any permanent signing coming in on 11:33 - Jan 8 with 936 viewswkj

As odd as it is to say, I would hope not : We would not likely land many decent players in out position, this is the perfect time for a quick fix loan and a freebee with something to prove.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

any permanent signing coming in on 11:41 - Jan 8 with 897 viewsBluebell

'will surly want assurances that the manager bringing him in'

I don't want 'surly' assurances!

surly
/ˈsəːli/
adjective
adjective: surly; comparative adjective: surlier; superlative adjective: surliest

bad-tempered and unfriendly.
"the porter left with a surly expression"
synonyms: bad-tempered, ill-natured, grumpy, glum, crotchety, prickly, cantankerous, irascible, testy, ill-tempered, short-tempered, ungracious, splenetic, choleric, dyspeptic, bilious, crusty, abrupt, brusque, curt, gruff, blunt, churlish, ill-humoured, crabbed, crabby, uncivil, morose, dour, sullen, sulky, moody, moping, sour, unfriendly, unpleasant, scowling, unsmiling; More
humourless, disrespectful;
informalchippy, grouchy
"a surly shop assistant"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024