Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane 15:57 - Jan 22 with 3342 viewsArnieM

Suspect/ fear it will be R.I.P. what a shock . So sad for his family. My thoughts are first and foremost with tonight.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 16:05 - Jan 22 with 3292 viewsjpring89

Such a sad story I’m sure it’s a recovery operation than a search and rescue one. Poor bloke. Life is such a c**t when you hear these sort of stories.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 16:20 - Jan 22 with 3264 viewsArnieM

Yes it is that. I do feel very sad tbh . The plane obviously ditched in the Channel. They wouldn’t have stood a chance this time of year.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 17:31 - Jan 22 with 3151 viewsChampionship

The search has been suspended until sunrise.

Awful situation.
Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 18:38 - Jan 22 with 3074 viewsRobTheMonk

My friend lives on Alderney and has said that the tides have been insane. Would a small aircraft carry a survival boat thing?
Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 18:57 - Jan 22 with 3022 viewsgt81

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 18:38 - Jan 22 by RobTheMonk

My friend lives on Alderney and has said that the tides have been insane. Would a small aircraft carry a survival boat thing?

I very much doubt it, I've been on a small aircraft and there isn't much in the way of safety equipment. There isn't the room for it.
Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 19:13 - Jan 22 with 3002 viewsGuthrum

Reports of wreckage spotted: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01/22/cardiff-citys-emiliano-sala-feared-p

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 00:29 - Jan 23 with 2758 viewsAbujaBlue

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 19:13 - Jan 22 by Guthrum

Reports of wreckage spotted: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/01/22/cardiff-citys-emiliano-sala-feared-p

These are the tragic last words recorded on Whatsapp Audio. Terribly sad.

“Hello, little brothers, how are you crazy people?

"Brother, I’m dead, I was here in Nantes doing things, things, things, things and things, and it never stops, it never stops, it never stops.

"I’m here on a plane that looks like it’s about to fall apart, and I’m going to Cardiff, crazy, tomorrow we already start, and in the afternoon we start training, boys, in my new team…

"Let’s see what happens, so, how are you brothers and sisters, all right?

"If in an hour and a half you have no news from me, I don’t know if they are going to send someone to look for me because they cannot find me, but you know … Dad, how scared am I!”
Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 01:07 - Jan 23 with 2721 viewsEireannach_gorm

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 00:29 - Jan 23 by AbujaBlue

"Brother, I’m dead, I was here in Nantes doing things, things, things, things and things, and it never stops, it never stops, it never stops.

"I’m here on a plane that looks like it’s about to fall apart, and I’m going to Cardiff, crazy, tomorrow we already start, and in the afternoon we start training, boys, in my new team…

"If in an hour and a half you have no news from me, I don’t know if they are going to send someone to look for me because they cannot find me, but you know … Dad, how scared am I!”

Background engine sounds like its speeding up and slowing down.

This is really terrible and especially so for the relatives and friends to listen to this audio.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 07:09 - Jan 23 with 2621 viewsBloomBlue

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 18:57 - Jan 22 by gt81

I very much doubt it, I've been on a small aircraft and there isn't much in the way of safety equipment. There isn't the room for it.

Life jackets only normally on those small planes.
Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 09:11 - Jan 23 with 2548 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 00:29 - Jan 23 by AbujaBlue

Jesus

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 09:25 - Jan 23 with 2529 viewsTIB

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 07:09 - Jan 23 by BloomBlue

Life jackets only normally on those small planes.

Was reports of a flare being seen around the time the plane went down...without proper cold water suits though it's not looking hopeful.

Him saying the plane is falling apart is an odd line...potentially the plane was in bad weather / turbulence?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 09:29 - Jan 23 with 2513 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 09:25 - Jan 23 by TIB

Was reports of a flare being seen around the time the plane went down...without proper cold water suits though it's not looking hopeful.

Him saying the plane is falling apart is an odd line...potentially the plane was in bad weather / turbulence?

It's making some pretty weird noises (but then that could mean anything).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 09:39 - Jan 23 with 2498 viewsBloomBlue

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 09:25 - Jan 23 by TIB

Could be, on smaller planes every vibration / noise sounds 100 times worse than when you're on a large plane. The fact he had some time to send a message indicates it was a gradual problem rather than instant, so could be weather or mechanical.
It wasn't far from land so those investigating should have good knowledge of the weather conditions at the time. The water would be freezing at this time of year so unfortunately little hope, but as they say while there is hope...

Until they find the evidence no one will know.
Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 10:00 - Jan 23 with 2466 viewsKieran_Knows

[Post edited 23 Jan 2019 10:00]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 10:01 - Jan 23 with 2458 viewsTIB

Cardiff new striker confirmed as a passenger on the missing plane on 09:39 - Jan 23 by BloomBlue

Could be, on smaller planes every vibration / noise sounds 100 times worse than when you're on a large plane. The fact he had some time to send a message indicates it was a gradual problem rather than instant, so could be weather or mechanical.
It wasn't far from land so those investigating should have good knowledge of the weather conditions at the time. The water would be freezing at this time of year so unfortunately little hope, but as they say while there is hope...

Until they find the evidence no one will know.

News is now saying there was a liferaft on board...potentially explains the reports of a flare being spotted.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024