Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for shareholders - Feasibility study. Don't shout me down. 20:15 - Jan 8 with 903 viewsTractorBoyOlly

What is the feasibility of current ITFC shareholders increasing their stake to 30% through crowd funding with a seat on the board but Evans still the majority shareholder?

Poll: Final points total?

Question for shareholders - Feasibility study. Don't shout me down. on 20:34 - Jan 8 with 850 viewsazuremerlangus

Who are they going to buy the shares from? ME owns 87.5% and I can’t see him selling any...

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Question for shareholders - Feasibility study. Don't shout me down. on 20:43 - Jan 8 with 833 viewsitfcjoe

No chance, Evans is the only other shareholder and why would he sell any?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Question for shareholders - Feasibility study. Don't shout me down. on 20:43 - Jan 8 with 823 viewsgordon

That was a quick feasibility study.
Question for shareholders - Feasibility study. Don't shout me down. on 20:53 - Jan 8 with 794 viewsOxford_Blue

Nil.

Because Evans needs 75% to pass ordinary resolutions and 87.5% to pass special resolutions.

If he waters down his shareholding he loses control.

Yet retains virtually all the risk.

If you offered him £20-30m for all his shares.....
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 20:54]
Question for shareholders - Feasibility study. Don't shout me down. on 21:53 - Jan 8 with 752 viewsTractorBoyOlly

Question for shareholders - Feasibility study. Don't shout me down. on 20:53 - Jan 8 by Oxford_Blue

Nil.

Because Evans needs 75% to pass ordinary resolutions and 87.5% to pass special resolutions.

If he waters down his shareholding he loses control.

Yet retains virtually all the risk.

If you offered him £20-30m for all his shares.....
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 20:54]

What about Evans owning 75% and fans owning 25%?

Poll: Final points total?

Question for shareholders - Feasibility study. Don't shout me down. on 22:14 - Jan 8 with 716 viewsOxford_Blue

Question for shareholders - Feasibility study. Don't shout me down. on 21:53 - Jan 8 by TractorBoyOlly

What about Evans owning 75% and fans owning 25%?

I haven’t checked the articles of association which set out the voting rights but if it follows the Conpanies Act default position which it probably does then special resolutions (ie the really important decisions like removing directors) might require 85% or more.

So the point still applies I think.

Evans wants to control the club. He can only do that with majority voting rights.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 22:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024