Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley in for Debenhams then. 11:56 - Jan 11 with 779 viewsartsbossbeard

We should all be fine for Lonsdale slip on trainers moving forward.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Ashley in for Debenhams then. on 12:00 - Jan 11 with 764 viewsfooters

In his select committee appearance he suggested he would merge HoF and Debenhams, keeping both brands but using the same suppliers. So we'll have two shops that are basically the same- not that they were much different before.

Oh and that each store would have a place for people to play video games.

He actually surprised me with some of his decent ideas for saving the high street. He repeated this phrase when it came to legislation: 'help me or make me', referring to lowering business rates and/or imposing greater taxes on online sales.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Ashley in for Debenhams then. on 12:04 - Jan 11 with 741 viewsDanTheMan

Ashley in for Debenhams then. on 12:00 - Jan 11 by footers

In his select committee appearance he suggested he would merge HoF and Debenhams, keeping both brands but using the same suppliers. So we'll have two shops that are basically the same- not that they were much different before.

Oh and that each store would have a place for people to play video games.

He actually surprised me with some of his decent ideas for saving the high street. He repeated this phrase when it came to legislation: 'help me or make me', referring to lowering business rates and/or imposing greater taxes on online sales.

I imagine they'll have the same suppliers but focused on different things rather than the same. Place I work does something similar.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Ashley in for Debenhams then. on 12:07 - Jan 11 with 727 viewsfooters

Ashley in for Debenhams then. on 12:04 - Jan 11 by DanTheMan

I imagine they'll have the same suppliers but focused on different things rather than the same. Place I work does something similar.

The Geordies will find themselves more middle class next season when St James' becomes the Debenhams Arena!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Ashley in for Debenhams then. on 13:34 - Jan 11 with 661 viewsdavblue

I went into a House of Fraser in November in Cirencester and there was Lonsdale, Slazenger gear all over the place, it was awful, like a bargin bin shop.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024