Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right Back 11:10 - Jan 12 with 1124 viewsWickets

If Jordan Spence starts or if he comes on at anytime, would it be a great idea to give him plenty of encouragement . He would be playing in a very important game for the club we all love i can see no point in making things harder for him.
Right Back on 11:29 - Jan 12 with 1053 viewsitfctim

Totally agree, in the circumstances, (But why, why is he in the squad!!!
Right Back on 11:41 - Jan 12 with 1007 viewsstewartm

If Collins plays he might give Spence the encouragement needed and obviously Spence could improve....

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

Right Back on 11:56 - Jan 12 with 956 viewsPecker

Good point well made.
Right Back on 12:00 - Jan 12 with 941 viewsPJH

I see no point in doing anything other than giving every one of our players plenty of encouragement all of the time.Doing the opposite can only be counterproductive.
Right Back on 13:45 - Jan 12 with 833 viewsNorrisHatter

Right Back on 12:00 - Jan 12 by PJH

I see no point in doing anything other than giving every one of our players plenty of encouragement all of the time.Doing the opposite can only be counterproductive.

I remember years and years ago stood in the Churchman's when Colin Viljoen was in the side that initially struggled under SBR. At the time (I can't remember why) Colin was the target for fans moaning. They got on his back right from kick off and his performance got worse and worse until, receiving a squared ball on the edge of the box - a good shooting opportunity - he kicked - and actually completely missed the ball.

It was as if the crowd had a collective attack of conscience. From then on they cheered everything he did. I'd like to add a fairy tale ending with him scoring (he didn't as I recall), but by the end of the game he was playing at the top of his form once more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024