Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
should i change seat tickets for tomorrow? 10:45 - Jan 11 with 899 viewsdavray9

Anyone know if LSBR block 2, Row M approx seat 100 is a good place to be?
I know it's a bit specific, but is it too central? or below the crossbar?
Also, it is two seats with one person between us...If it where you, would you move one place from your seat so the tickets i purchase would allow 2 seats to be next to each other?
should i change seat tickets for tomorrow? on 11:01 - Jan 11 with 866 viewsLimitlessBlue

?

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

should i change seat tickets for tomorrow? on 11:22 - Jan 11 with 824 viewsRammo

If by LSBR you mean block 5 (Block 2 is upper) then it's a reasonably good view. You'll be just a little above the crossbar (I'm Row O) Left hand side of the goal. Personal preference if you want to move seats, you could speak to the person there as most won't mind moving over one space.

Even when you feel down always remember its just a game.

should i change seat tickets for tomorrow? on 11:30 - Jan 11 with 804 viewsBluefish

When the game starts just sit in any empty seats that take your fancy

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

should i change seat tickets for tomorrow? on 12:26 - Jan 11 with 749 viewsdavray9

should i change seat tickets for tomorrow? on 11:22 - Jan 11 by Rammo

If by LSBR you mean block 5 (Block 2 is upper) then it's a reasonably good view. You'll be just a little above the crossbar (I'm Row O) Left hand side of the goal. Personal preference if you want to move seats, you could speak to the person there as most won't mind moving over one space.

Thanks Rammo and Bluefish... I did mean section 5 SBRL as i have seats in Block 3 SBRU and was looking to change them.
given the same situation, I'd definitely shift over one seat if it meant two friends being able to sit together. Hopefully that is the case with 90% of people. I do understand those that are season ticket holders and that it may be their "Lucky Seat" with that in mind, maybe it's time to move up one seat!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024