Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut 17:27 - Jan 11 with 2195 viewsBLUEBEAT

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

Poll: W or W

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 17:28 - Jan 11 with 2187 viewsSwansea_Blue

Odds on BLUEBEAT getting banned if this happens?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 18:38 - Jan 11 with 2103 viewsghostofescobar

Must admit, thought the same. Throwing him into the starting line up would be a gamble. I also wonder if/how quickly Huws will break down. Hope not obviously. Has Collins played at all since last season?

GhostOfEscobar

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 18:41 - Jan 11 with 2093 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Odds on BLUEBEAT being banned from TWTD and Portman road for life? very high!

only a fake fan would bet on a player getting injured! And you just kidding don't get you off the hook nether!
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 18:42]

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:35 - Jan 11 with 2031 viewsFifeITFC

N to the T.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:37 - Jan 11 with 2026 viewsBLUEBEAT

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 18:38 - Jan 11 by ghostofescobar

Must admit, thought the same. Throwing him into the starting line up would be a gamble. I also wonder if/how quickly Huws will break down. Hope not obviously. Has Collins played at all since last season?

Forgot about Huws. Could be double-doom by FT.

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:37 - Jan 11 with 2022 viewsjas0999

Odds of him scoring from a corner in the first 45 minutes?
Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:38 - Jan 11 with 2022 viewsBLUEBEAT

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 18:41 - Jan 11 by Ipswich_Crazy

Odds on BLUEBEAT being banned from TWTD and Portman road for life? very high!

only a fake fan would bet on a player getting injured! And you just kidding don't get you off the hook nether!
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 18:42]

Doh! Rumbled! I’m so fake!

On The Ball City!

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:38 - Jan 11 with 2022 viewsCuffy81

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:37 - Jan 11 by BLUEBEAT

Forgot about Huws. Could be double-doom by FT.

Odds on any of our fans being positive about a new signing?
Login to get fewer ads

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:43 - Jan 11 with 2007 viewsPecker

Doesn't matter if he does. Just having him around the squad will be invaluable.
Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:44 - Jan 11 with 2001 viewsBLUEBEAT

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:38 - Jan 11 by Cuffy81

Odds on any of our fans being positive about a new signing?

When a fully fit, experienced regular player signs on the dotted line I’ll be well happy.

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:45 - Jan 11 with 1999 viewsBLUEBEAT

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:43 - Jan 11 by Pecker

Doesn't matter if he does. Just having him around the squad will be invaluable.

Like Chambers!

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:49 - Jan 11 with 1986 viewsPecker

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:45 - Jan 11 by BLUEBEAT

Like Chambers!

Better than Chambers.
Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 20:43 - Jan 11 with 1928 viewsjas0999

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:49 - Jan 11 by Pecker

Better than Chambers.

Considerably.
Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 20:57 - Jan 11 with 1909 viewsBLUEBEAT

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:49 - Jan 11 by Pecker

Better than Chambers.

Best make him Captain, then.

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 21:44 - Jan 11 with 1867 viewsLeagueOne

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:38 - Jan 11 by BLUEBEAT

Doh! Rumbled! I’m so fake!

On The Ball City!

It's because you are not pushing the orthodox positivity narrative on here, the cult has attacked you for disagreeing with the religion of positivity and pointed out that a man who wasn't fit to play fo us a few months back, and was injured days into his Aston Villa contract, is odds on to get injured again.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 21:54 - Jan 11 with 1858 viewsBLUEBEAT

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 21:44 - Jan 11 by LeagueOne

It's because you are not pushing the orthodox positivity narrative on here, the cult has attacked you for disagreeing with the religion of positivity and pointed out that a man who wasn't fit to play fo us a few months back, and was injured days into his Aston Villa contract, is odds on to get injured again.

I know. It’s OK, though. I know who I am and have a realistic perspective on life.

It’s nice to live in hope but you have to accept the truth too.

If anyone thinks any of Lambert’s signings were his first choices, they’re living in cloud cuckoo land.

I also very much doubt these players were even secondary choices.

Lambert says you can’t drop so many new faces into a team at one time but it looks as though he is going to do just that. Albeit players with (minimum) Championship experience and historical injury issues (again).

Anyway, looking forward to the match tomorrow.

COYB! Etc.

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 22:00 - Jan 11 with 1846 viewsCuffy81

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 19:44 - Jan 11 by BLUEBEAT

When a fully fit, experienced regular player signs on the dotted line I’ll be well happy.

A regular in a premiership team last season with over 300 appearances in the top flight ticks a few boxes for me. We desperately need leadership at the back.

I'm not worried about his injury record, I think he would have signed until later in the window if he wasn't 100% given what happened with Villa
Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 22:02 - Jan 11 with 1841 viewsBLUEBEAT

Odds on James Collins getting injured within the first 45 mins of his ITFC debut on 22:00 - Jan 11 by Cuffy81

A regular in a premiership team last season with over 300 appearances in the top flight ticks a few boxes for me. We desperately need leadership at the back.

I'm not worried about his injury record, I think he would have signed until later in the window if he wasn't 100% given what happened with Villa

I hope you’re right.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024