Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
White Denim: Friday 22/2/2019 Roundhouse, Camden 17:26 - Jan 11 with 562 viewsartsbossbeard

I've balls up and ordered 2x lots of tickets in error.

I've got 3x tickets available at face value of 26 English. PM me if interested, you'll need to meet me outside the venue prior as I'm picking up tickets.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

White Denim: Friday 22/2/2019 Roundhouse, Camden on 17:44 - Jan 11 with 547 viewsDubtractor

Maybe.

I'll let you know later, though if anyone else grabs them first then obviously take the sale!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

White Denim: Friday 22/2/2019 Roundhouse, Camden on 20:55 - Jan 11 with 474 viewsBluefish

What do they do? If it is music I couldn't go, I watched Robbie in that venue so anyone else would obviously just be a massive disappointment in comparison.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024