Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get in! 17:03 - Jan 12 with 2934 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We couldn’t.. I mean we surely can’t? We won’t.. will we?

Believe? I might as well..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Get in! on 17:06 - Jan 12 with 2515 viewsJ2BLUE

We can. Like some of us have been saying all along. Lets cut out the hysteria and BELIEVE.

Wait until you see Guthrum's estimated final table...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Get in! on 17:07 - Jan 12 with 2501 viewsSwansea_Blue

Probably not, but you never know. Let's see how the next few go. We'll need to beat much better teams and away from home too if we're going to stand a chance.

Ugly, Disgusting, Horrible Game by Swansea_Blue 12 Jan 2019 17:00
Big win that. Kind of expected that we'd have a decent chance, but I'm not getting carried away with that. Blackburn next is a decent chance too based on table positions. If we can get 3 pts out of that and then at least a point at Villa I'll possibly think about beginning to believe again.

[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 17:07]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Get in! on 17:12 - Jan 12 with 2422 viewswkj

Evans Out!*

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Get in! on 17:17 - Jan 12 with 2367 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Get in! on 17:06 - Jan 12 by J2BLUE

We can. Like some of us have been saying all along. Lets cut out the hysteria and BELIEVE.

Fair play.

Although it is hard to not be hysterical immediately after getting knocked out of the cup by Accrington and 10 points adrift.

But now... it’s time to believe again. Albeit, we’re still massively unlikely to stay up.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Get in! on 17:20 - Jan 12 with 2338 viewsBenters2

Get in! on 17:06 - Jan 12 by J2BLUE

Did you come and watch?

Super fan x
Get in! on 17:21 - Jan 12 with 2317 viewsSpruceMoose

Get in! on 17:20 - Jan 12 by Benters2

Did you come and watch?

Super fan x

My first response after a much needed win is always to take a pop at a much liked poster...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Get in! on 17:23 - Jan 12 with 2297 viewsJ2BLUE

Get in! on 17:20 - Jan 12 by Benters2

Did you come and watch?

Super fan x

You always ask this. If I was commenting on performances etc without having seen games then fair enough. I don't think I need to be a ST holder to say 'there are 60 points still to play for and we need 10, maybe with some decent signings we might stand a chance' do you?

If you really want to know I was up at an ungodly hour to go to the town of the damned that is Haverhill. Very backward place. I won't hurry back.

Truly impaired.

Get in! on 17:25 - Jan 12 with 2287 viewsBenters2

Get in! on 17:23 - Jan 12 by J2BLUE

You always ask this. If I was commenting on performances etc without having seen games then fair enough. I don't think I need to be a ST holder to say 'there are 60 points still to play for and we need 10, maybe with some decent signings we might stand a chance' do you?

If you really want to know I was up at an ungodly hour to go to the town of the damned that is Haverhill. Very backward place. I won't hurry back.

Is that a no then ?
Login to get fewer ads

Get in! on 17:25 - Jan 12 with 2277 viewswkj

Get in! on 17:25 - Jan 12 by Benters2

Is that a no then ?

Not very good at this are you?

Crybaby

Get in! on 17:26 - Jan 12 with 2267 viewsSpruceMoose

Is that a no then ?

What are you hoping to achieve here?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Get in! on 17:30 - Jan 12 with 2229 viewsJ2BLUE

Get in! on 17:26 - Jan 12 by SpruceMoose

What are you hoping to achieve here?

I'm not worried. Benters goes when he gets a free ticket and has taximan to hold his hand.

Truly impaired.

Get in! on 17:30 - Jan 12 with 2224 viewseireblue

Is that a no then ?

This should help. https://www.suffolk.ac.uk/courses/functional-skills-english-level-1
Get in! on 17:32 - Jan 12 with 2204 viewsSpruceMoose

Get in! on 17:30 - Jan 12 by J2BLUE

I'm not worried. Benters goes when he gets a free ticket and has taximan to hold his hand.

He sounds like he's had a bit too much to drink and has decided to bring his impotent rage on here.

Get in! on 17:33 - Jan 12 with 2189 viewswkj

That's not his hand that is being held; it is his coin purse.

Crybaby

Get in! on 17:46 - Jan 12 with 2131 viewsVaughan8

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We won and it's great.

3 shots to 16 or whatever suggests it wasn't exactly convincing. I didn't go so I await reports from people who did. Sometimes stats can be misleading I.e. they might have had 10 shots from 40 years out etc. However, We have had these "false dawns" before.

Need to get a result next game and get a bit of a run going!

Having said that. 7 points to safety is a lot better than 10 (or 13). A win today was definitely.needed and hopefully is a turning point.
Get in! on 17:56 - Jan 12 with 2084 viewsSpruceMoose

Get in! on 17:46 - Jan 12 by Vaughan8

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We won and it's great.

3 shots to 16 or whatever suggests it wasn't exactly convincing. I didn't go so I await reports from people who did. Sometimes stats can be misleading I.e. they might have had 10 shots from 40 years out etc. However, We have had these "false dawns" before.

Need to get a result next game and get a bit of a run going!

Having said that. 7 points to safety is a lot better than 10 (or 13). A win today was definitely.needed and hopefully is a turning point.

If we are going to get out of this then those weeks where we are crap but still get a result will be the games that get us over the line.

Get in! on 17:57 - Jan 12 with 2075 viewsBenters2

Nice one I was there you were not as per usual.

Thank you and good night x
Get in! on 18:00 - Jan 12 with 2053 viewsfooters

Get in! on 17:57 - Jan 12 by Benters2

On a ticket promotion game when you haven't been regularly for years. You delight in telling everyone the few games you do attend, as if it's some sort of event.

Hope taxi's ride didn't hurt too much.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Get in! on 18:08 - Jan 12 with 2005 viewsBenters2

Get in! on 18:00 - Jan 12 by footers

On a ticket promotion game when you haven't been regularly for years. You delight in telling everyone the few games you do attend, as if it's some sort of event.

Yet again you are wrong today was my 5th game of the season not many in the superfans stakes but still 5.

I will give you 3/10 for the effort and 4/10 for the dig.
Get in! on 18:09 - Jan 12 with 1993 viewswkj

Get in! on 18:08 - Jan 12 by Benters2

Yet again you are wrong today was my 5th game of the season not many in the superfans stakes but still 5.

5 games? Alas, you're not very good at this are you

Crybaby

Get in! on 18:11 - Jan 12 with 1969 viewsfooters

Much appreciated. Send my regards to taxi, cobbler and sampamsdisco. x

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Get in! on 18:19 - Jan 12 with 1931 viewsSpruceMoose

Get in! on 18:00 - Jan 12 by footers

Typical happy clapper superfan up for a day out in town from the sticks.

Get in! on 18:21 - Jan 12 with 1906 viewsSpruceMoose

ANYWAY, we should ignore your desperate attempt to make this all about you and focus on the game.

I think they'll take a lot of heart and confidence from the resilience they showed in that second half. Yes, a better side would have finished us off, but we have to start somewhere. We didn't crumble.

Get in! on 18:21 - Jan 12 with 1900 viewseireblue

Well, of course he should get a low score for the dig, since it was someone else that picked up the spade first on this thread.
Get in! on 18:24 - Jan 12 with 1874 viewsJ2BLUE

Get in! on 17:57 - Jan 12 by Benters2

I find it funny that it bothers you so much. You seem to think I have too much to say for someone who doesn't go regularly. That would be fair enough if I was commenting on any aspect of a match day such as the performances. I'm sorry if pointing out that we're not already down somehow softens your raging hard on at seeing the club you allegedly love continue to struggle.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024