Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had a chat with one of my Bee mates 10:46 - Jan 12 with 1619 viewsBluefish

They love Judge but he is happy to see him go, thinks he needs a fresh start and thinks he is trying too hard at Brentford to be the player he was and it isnt working. Interestingly he says part of the problem is that they keep bringing him on out wide and he needs to be in the middle.

Going to be interesting to see if PL changes the system.

I saw him earlier in the season and he looked finished to me but I hope he has picked up and found some form since them. I believe that he is an intelligent footballer and he just needs to learn how to use that without his pace. It will be confidence and possibly the fresh start is what he needs. I asked him we are getting a better signing than Douglas and once he stopped laughing he said much better. Obviously they all loved Douglas but he knew his engine was gone.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

on 10:52 - Jan 12 with 1552 views_

Just had a chat with one of my Bee mates on 11:00 - Jan 12 with 1486 viewsBluefish

on 10:52 - Jan 12 by _

I have genuinely no idea what that is but one of those blokes is in the British Airways safety video. I assume he is a comedian but he didn't seem very funny, probably bbc3

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

on 11:14 - Jan 12 with 1385 views_

Just had a chat with one of my Bee mates on 11:00 - Jan 12 by Bluefish

I have genuinely no idea what that is but one of those blokes is in the British Airways safety video. I assume he is a comedian but he didn't seem very funny, probably bbc3

Just had a chat with one of my Bee mates on 16:14 - Jan 12 with 1076 viewshenley07

You grade your mates? Love it.
Just had a chat with one of my Bee mates on 17:40 - Jan 12 with 849 viewsconnorscontract

It's good that you've got some Bee mates- it seems like some on here will only be friends with WASPS.
Just had a chat with one of my Bee mates on 19:58 - Jan 12 with 726 viewshenley07

Just had a chat with one of my Bee mates on 17:40 - Jan 12 by connorscontract

It's good that you've got some Bee mates- it seems like some on here will only be friends with WASPS.

Have you ever considered stand up?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024