Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why not follow P&O 15:50 - Jan 13 with 685 viewsWhymarkmariner

The debate about ST against discounted casuals goes on. Why not introduce a similar system to that of P&O cruises. Every cruise you go on you get 10 points per day e.g.14 day cruise =140 points. Once you attain 1000 points you get a 5% discount, 1501 points a 7.5% discount and 2001 points you get a 10% discount. The points system could be held via the booking data base and discount applied to the next ticket after the points required to get each level of discount. P&O also once 2001 points are attained give a complimentary luncheon, 1/2 bottle of bubbly, Captains cocktail party and a Calendar at Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect that for attending 10 or 15 matches. But to give some incentive to those that don't purchase ST's whilst also looking after those that do.Maybe an ITFC calendar or player signed Christmas card.
Why not follow P&O on 15:52 - Jan 13 with 665 viewsfooters

How many points do you have? Have you dined at the captain's table?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Why not follow P&O on 15:56 - Jan 13 with 643 viewshomer_123

Why not follow P&O on 15:52 - Jan 13 by footers

How many points do you have? Have you dined at the captain's table?

Every time he has fish fingers from Birds Eye.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Why not follow P&O on 11:16 - Jan 14 with 463 viewsdavray9

There are a few good points and promotional ideas from the OP here.

How about this as an idea: prices for match day tickets start at £27 reducing by £1 per match until tickets are in line with Season ticket prices for that seat. this would effectively reward loyalty for attendance, without (hopefully) upsetting season ticket holders. It's almost the equivalent of a half season ticket after reaching a certain number of matches which reduce by £1 per game...
It's just the first thoughts i had after reading the OP's ideas. I'm sure someone can express this idea in a better way, or tell me it won't work. That's ok, but it'd be nice if we can find something that does work!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024