Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club 15:41 - Jan 14 with 1997 viewsIllinoisblue

“At the moment we can’t say specifically but we will have scheduled times, for example this week he was here for two days and he’s at the game today. He’ll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club."

Heck of a rallying cry, that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 15:42 - Jan 14 with 1971 viewstextbackup

What with this AND just plugging a gap in the finances we really are a lucky bunch

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 15:44 - Jan 14 with 1963 viewsChampionship

If those blocks are concentrated when the transfer window is open I don't see much of an issue with that.
he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 15:44 - Jan 14 with 1957 viewsReuser_is_God

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 15:42 - Jan 14 by textbackup

What with this AND just plugging a gap in the finances we really are a lucky bunch

Norwich away?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 15:44 - Jan 14 with 1958 viewsBluefish

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 15:42 - Jan 14 by textbackup

Others were holding up Darragh as an example of what we need to have and he spends most of his life in USA so it is the same. In fact my CEO is hardly ever in the office, it is fairly normal really.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 16:15 - Jan 14 with 1888 viewsSwansea_Blue

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 15:44 - Jan 14 by Bluefish

Others were holding up Darragh as an example of what we need to have and he spends most of his life in USA so it is the same. In fact my CEO is hardly ever in the office, it is fairly normal really.

Maybe if your CEO was in the office you'd spend less time on here and be a bit more productive!

This comment was brought to you by Mr Pot, (C) 2019

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 16:25 - Jan 14 with 1857 viewsBluefish

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 16:15 - Jan 14 by Swansea_Blue

Maybe if your CEO was in the office you'd spend less time on here and be a bit more productive!

Probably not a lot of difference I rarely visit the office either because it takes 3 hours to get to

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 16:44 - Jan 14 with 1808 viewstextbackup

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 15:44 - Jan 14 by Reuser_is_God

Norwich away?

I plan to my man, regarding travel to get there ive no idea as yet..... got works xmas drink the day before in London, so considering last train and stay on all the way to Norwich, then jump in a hotel for a decent kip..... or ill be getting in a silly oclock, then back up at silly oclock.....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 16:56 - Jan 14 with 1761 viewsIllinoisblue

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 15:44 - Jan 14 by Championship

If those blocks are concentrated when the transfer window is open I don't see much of an issue with that.

truly, I don't think it'll make a scrap of difference. Lambert's drive, enthusiasm and ability to get blood from a stone is what will see us sink or swim.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 18:57 - Jan 14 with 1557 viewsRyorry

Having been out for the last few hours, haven't a clue who you're talking about! ME?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 19:12 - Jan 14 with 1523 viewsnshearman1

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 16:56 - Jan 14 by Illinoisblue

truly, I don't think it'll make a scrap of difference. Lambert's drive, enthusiasm and ability to get blood from a stone is what will see us sink or swim.

Exactly. Not sure what ‘expertise’ ME brings to the club, given his record over the past decade. Good thing is PL can drive him. He’s clearly motivated only by money and now with the prospect of losing loads he’s suddenly getting stuck in. Too little too late.
he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 19:16 - Jan 14 with 1506 viewsEdwardStone

he'll work in scheduled blocks when he can allocate time to the club on 16:15 - Jan 14 by Swansea_Blue

I did know a bloke called Mr Kettle IRL

Lovely bloke....maybe I could introduce you to him, I'm sure you will have lots in common

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024