Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
16:57 - Jan 17 with 6612 views_

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 17:12 - Jan 17 with 4812 viewsKeaneish

Has to be the most bizarre transfer saga we've ever been involved in.

Signs on a loan while waiting for clearance.
Starts at centre back and has a shocker opening day.
Moves to full back same game and does loads better.
Plays another 2 or 3 positions before manager is sacked but is in and out of side.
New manager calls him a centre back.
Signs full time.
Goes out on loan.
Will never play for Town again.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

on 17:17 - Jan 17 with 4787 views_

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 17:12 - Jan 17 by Keaneish

Plays another 2 or 3 positions before manager is sacked but is in and out of side.
Signs full time.
Goes out on loan.

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 17:19 - Jan 17 with 4773 viewsSpruceMoose

on 17:17 - Jan 17 by _

At least we now have a new word to describe a blunder derived from a fifty fifty mix of arrogance and incompetence.

"Blimey, he's pulled a right Donacien there"
"Jesus Christ, he's only gone and Donaciened all over the place"
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 17:19]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

on 17:22 - Jan 17 with 4748 views_

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 17:19 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

At least we now have a new word to describe a blunder derived from a fifty fifty mix of arrogance and incompetence.

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 17:25 - Jan 17 with 4736 viewsLankHenners

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 17:12 - Jan 17 by Keaneish

Signs full time.
Goes out on loan.

A shame he never got more of a run out at rb where he actually looked good.

Oh well, more of a shame for him as he might as well have stayed at Accrington and got regular games at League 1.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 18:05 - Jan 17 with 4636 viewssouthnorfolkblue

on 17:22 - Jan 17 by _

I reckon that he could quite easily make the step up as a RB. Thought he looked decent there.

I’ve been really happy with Lambert but I think that it’s been an error not to play him there.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 18:20 - Jan 17 with 4599 viewsSwailsey

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 18:05 - Jan 17 by southnorfolkblue

I reckon that he could quite easily make the step up as a RB. Thought he looked decent there.

I’ve been really happy with Lambert but I think that it’s been an error not to play him there.

Agreed - always looked very decent to me at RB, and it’s baffling how he wasn’t given a chance - but I’ll bow to PL’s winsdom with this.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 18:47 - Jan 17 with 4542 viewsBlueBadger

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 17:19 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

And a slang term for an overpriced, substandard product.
'Blimey, he's really Hurst himself there.'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 18:55 - Jan 17 with 4504 viewsBloomBlue

Good point and will also make Titus feel a lot better
£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 19:11 - Jan 17 with 4467 viewshampstead_blue

Who was that Irish chap who's transfer took an age? Under Burley I think.

Anyway, JD isn't good enough. Simple. If he was then PL would have played him.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 19:20 - Jan 17 with 4426 viewsSwailsey

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 19:11 - Jan 17 by hampstead_blue

Who was that Irish chap who's transfer took an age? Under Burley I think.

Anyway, JD isn't good enough. Simple. If he was then PL would have played him.

O’callahan? Under Magic wasn’t it?

Then there was that chap (Kourmara?) under Jewell who took 20 years to get paperwork sorted and never played.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 19:22 - Jan 17 with 4418 viewsfactual_blue

So is 'doing a donacien' worse than 'doing a farage'?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 19:25 - Jan 17 with 4407 viewsSpruceMoose

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 19:22 - Jan 17 by factual_blue

So is 'doing a donacien' worse than 'doing a farage'?

Isn't that slang for 'failing to crash a light aircraft with the desired outcome'?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 19:29 - Jan 17 with 4386 viewsfooters

Although the players PH brought in were not up to standard, isn't it a bit unfair to blame them? Many have now been denied half a season's worth of progression and have been found out at a higher level, which is probably quite humiliating. Who wouldn't jump at an offer from a Champ club like ours when you're in L2? I feel quite sorry for them, despite where their collective efforts have left us.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

on 19:35 - Jan 17 with 4354 views_

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 19:29 - Jan 17 by footers

Although the players PH brought in were not up to standard, isn't it a bit unfair to blame them? Many have now been denied half a season's worth of progression and have been found out at a higher level, which is probably quite humiliating. Who wouldn't jump at an offer from a Champ club like ours when you're in L2? I feel quite sorry for them, despite where their collective efforts have left us.

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 19:40 - Jan 17 with 4329 viewsSuperfrans

What a great fan you are. 👍🏻

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 19:41 - Jan 17 with 4323 viewsfooters

on 19:35 - Jan 17 by _

Wasn't really specific to your OP, more a wider point about Hurst's purchases. A lot of blame has been laid at their doors during various points of the season- quite rightly during games as they aren't good enough- but their failure is down to Hurst's very odd judgements of them as players.

Good to see them heading off, hopefully to play some football at a level they're comfortable at.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

on 19:58 - Jan 17 with 4265 views_

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 19:40 - Jan 17 by Superfrans

What a great fan you are. 👍🏻

To be fair, apart from Dolly..... on 20:16 - Jan 17 with 4204 viewsBloots

on 19:58 - Jan 17 by _

.....you are the most argumentative human being that has ever existed.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

on 20:17 - Jan 17 with 4201 views_

To be fair, apart from Dolly..... on 20:16 - Jan 17 by Bloots

.....you are the most argumentative human being that has ever existed.

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 23:18 - Jan 17 with 3911 viewsrickw

I think it's more than just he sees him as a Center Back - Donacien's solid performances at right back and Spences recent lapses warranted Donacien being given a chance.

I think Lambert just doesn't like him - it was the same with Jordan Graham who he also had as a youngster at Villa - he couldn't really get them both out the door quicker!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 02:52 - Jan 18 with 3780 viewsharlingblue

I think that this headline is unjust, and unfair.
Donacien would have made a far better job at RIGHT BACK if given the same amount of chances as Spence in that position,
I think that it is my only gripe about PL, who otherwise has been a breath of fresh air for the club.
on 08:18 - Jan 18 with 3613 views_

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 02:52 - Jan 18 by harlingblue

I think that this headline is unjust, and unfair.
Donacien would have made a far better job at RIGHT BACK if given the same amount of chances as Spence in that position,
I think that it is my only gripe about PL, who otherwise has been a breath of fresh air for the club.

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 09:08 - Jan 18 with 3537 viewsIpswichTownNL

Let’s not kid ourselves here. Something happened between Donacien and Lambert at Villa that left him without a snowballs chance in Hell. Same with Graham but then at Wolves. Because Graham offered f*ck all no one batted an eye. Donacien certainly didn’t set the world or fire with his performances here but has been MOtM at right back at least once. Not giving him a single chance when Spence was dropping ball week in week out is beyond not rating a player.

Almost seems like our manager put personal issues ahead of what would likely be best for a club fighting relegation. Of course, you can’t suggest that here without getting about 250 down votes because Lambert has been accepted as the next greatest thing since sliced bread.

Dutch Tractor Boys! Follow on Twitter; @IpswichTownNL

£750k for Donkeycien, less than a month later he’s available for loan. on 09:18 - Jan 18 with 3500 viewsKieran_Knows

Bit harsh calling him Donkeycien. When he did play, he looked decent. But PL clearly doesn't rate him, for one reason or another.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024