Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week 22:29 - Jan 17 with 3897 viewsIllinoisblue

it's almost - almost - enough to make you feel sorry for Marcus Evans. Ridiculous how the premier league bloat has inflated wages for lower league players.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 22:31 - Jan 17 with 3880 viewsTown_Boy

They are on more than that..

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 22:38 - Jan 17 with 3834 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I absolutely refuse to believe Will Keane is on 20k a week.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 22:44 - Jan 17 with 3801 viewshomer_123

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 22:38 - Jan 17 by The_Romford_Blue

You're right. He's on upwards of 30k. 20k is what what we are close to paying for him.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 22:44 - Jan 17 with 3793 viewsBloomBlue

I think you'll find Quaner is nearer £45k per week.
So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 22:44 - Jan 17 with 3793 viewsclive_baker

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 22:38 - Jan 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Wouldn’t surprise me. He was quite highly thought of at United so would’ve been on a decent wedge and Hull love paying stupid money. How much of his salary we’re picking up is another question, but I suspect he’s on not far off £20k. Shame we can’t have his brother as well.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 22:46 - Jan 17 with 3776 viewsIllinoisblue

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 22:44 - Jan 17 by BloomBlue

jesus tapdancing christ. 12 goals in 4 years.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 23:00 - Jan 17 with 3710 viewsfactual_blue

But you didn't believe in wired connection to the internet.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 23:31 - Jan 17 with 3603 viewsMrTown

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 22:44 - Jan 17 by homer_123

You're right. He's on upwards of 30k. 20k is what what we are close to paying for him.

Nobody knows.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 23:31 - Jan 17 with 3601 viewsMrTown

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 22:44 - Jan 17 by BloomBlue

How do you know this figure?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 00:15 - Jan 18 with 3511 viewsjpring89

Quaner is on 16k a week at Huddersfield.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 02:28 - Jan 18 with 3418 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 23:31 - Jan 17 by MrTown

Because it’s easy to know something when you make it up in your head.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 08:01 - Jan 18 with 3200 viewsOxford_Blue

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 23:31 - Jan 17 by MrTown

Probably from football manager and/or “the internet”
So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 08:04 - Jan 18 with 3178 viewsArnieM

....thing is Evans is now forced to invest more due to his mistake over Hurst. It beggars belief that he wouldn’t give McCarthy justbthat little bit more to push in for promotion when we were sitting pretty in the play offs isn’t it!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 08:13 - Jan 18 with 3151 viewsKieran_Knows

Why?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 09:06 - Jan 18 with 3064 viewsBackToRussia

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 08:04 - Jan 18 by ArnieM

....thing is Evans is now forced to invest more due to his mistake over Hurst. It beggars belief that he wouldn’t give McCarthy justbthat little bit more to push in for promotion when we were sitting pretty in the play offs isn’t it!

Then as soon as he gets shot of him, he lets the new man spunk £5 mil in one transfer window. He certainly makes an odd decision or two does our Marcus.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 09:16 - Jan 18 with 3028 viewsWD19

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 09:06 - Jan 18 by BackToRussia

Then as soon as he gets shot of him, he lets the new man spunk £5 mil in one transfer window. He certainly makes an odd decision or two does our Marcus.

Or even just throttled back spending towards the end of the MM era so he had a bundle to throw at the ‘new dawn’ everyone had been calling for.

When he hired Hurst it wasnt on the expectation he would be rubbish.
So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 09:18 - Jan 18 with 3008 viewsjjblue84

Keep paying those subscriptions in addition to the football tickets, suckers!!
So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 09:26 - Jan 18 with 2974 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....and now he shuts the stable door!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 10:10 - Jan 18 with 2882 viewsBlue_Moses

I would agree that he's on more. What do you think the average salary of a championship player is these days?
So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 10:52 - Jan 18 with 2823 viewsNo9

Colin Quaner would be on PL wages but who knows who pays what in any loan deal?

But I agree wages a ridiculous given the affordability of football
So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 10:54 - Jan 18 with 2810 viewsartsbossbeard

That's a lot of £12 match tickets required.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 10:58 - Jan 18 with 2790 viewsBryanPlug

So Quaner and Keane are reported to be on close to 20k per week on 10:54 - Jan 18 by artsbossbeard

That's a lot of £12 match tickets required.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024