Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' 15:30 - Jan 17 with 11186 viewsclive_baker

re. Knudsen.

But he played for Denmark, how can this be?

Lol.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:31 - Jan 17 with 4658 viewsKieran_Knows

Went to the World Cup, did our Jonas.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:32 - Jan 17 with 4647 viewsChampionship

Do you really think a club like ours who spend very little money and often skimp on defensive cover have signed a third LB for the sake of it? Something will happen with Jonas towards the end of the window.
‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:33 - Jan 17 with 4641 viewsiamipswich

Perhaps when teams see that the side who are bottom of the league are more than happy to leave him out and replace him, they think 'hmm, maybe he's not worth it'

Poll: Who will return first?

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:33 - Jan 17 with 4635 viewsclive_baker

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:31 - Jan 17 by Kieran_Knows

Went to the World Cup, did our Jonas.

Can only assume the phone lines are too busy with potential suitors that they can’t get through.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:36 - Jan 17 with 4608 viewsSpruceMoose

Still don't understand the dislike towards him.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:38 - Jan 17 with 4589 viewsGluedtoBlue

Maybe he's waiting until the summer or has signed a pre-contract arrangement overseas.

He'll have to wait a few months but any transfer fee will be used as a signing on fee.

Are people seriously suggesting nobody on the planet would be interested. I suspect he won't be unattached come the start of next season.

Or maybe, he'll uturn and sign a new deal here. That will make you guys happy

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:48 - Jan 17 with 4539 viewsBiGDonnie

Brilliant. The whole situation made a few on here look very silly.

He'll sign for Barcelona now I've posted this.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Lambo knew nothing about..... on 15:54 - Jan 17 with 4494 viewsBloots

....signing Judge the day before he signed.

Apparently.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:55 - Jan 17 with 4490 viewsartsbossbeard

I have no def info but I'm suspecting that he's got a deal lined up in the summer coupled with a signing on fee that makes it worthwhile keeping himself out of playing now and thus injury free for the start of pre season training.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:55 - Jan 17 with 4488 viewsJakeITFC

This is a dumb post.
‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:24 - Jan 17 with 4392 viewsBrianTablet

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:36 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

I'm not sure it's dislike, as much as people thinking he's a bit 'meh'.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2019 17:42]

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:25 - Jan 17 with 4374 viewsReuser_is_God

You know you're a sh1t sh1t footballer when even Tony Pulis doesn't want you.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:33 - Jan 17 with 4339 viewsHarryWright

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 15:36 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

No dislike towards him, just don't think he's any good and many on here have constantly gone on about how he's such a good full back. Evidently he's a fantastic player considering no one wants him.

To those saying he's got something lined up... doesn't change the fact we've heard nothing - If he was that good you'd think loads would be after him with just 6 months left on his contract.
‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:35 - Jan 17 with 4324 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:24 - Jan 17 by BrianTablet

Too many posts calling him out for people to just think he is 'meh'. Some have really got it in for him.

The only thing I can think of is that they are still sore that he said nice things about Mick.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

on 16:37 - Jan 17 with 4302 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:40 - Jan 17 with 4274 viewsKieran_Knows

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:24 - Jan 17 by BrianTablet

I make you right.

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:41 - Jan 17 with 4269 viewsSpruceMoose

on 16:37 - Jan 17 by _

Wait, do you think I haven't been to a game or several since 2015?

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:42 - Jan 17 with 4261 viewsKieran_Knows

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:41 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

We seek him here, we seek him there, we seek that SpruceMoose everywhere.

on 16:45 - Jan 17 with 4237 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:41 - Jan 17 by SpruceMoose

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:47 - Jan 17 with 4231 viewsLankHenners

Weird, then, that that hasn’t been the tone people have adopted when talking about him.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:51 - Jan 17 with 4207 viewsBlueBadger

...and he once said something nice about Mick.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

on 16:52 - Jan 17 with 4198 views_

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:47 - Jan 17 by LankHenners

Weird, then, that that hasn’t been the tone people have adopted when talking about him.

Lambo knew nothing about..... on 16:54 - Jan 17 with 4184 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Lambo knew nothing about..... on 15:54 - Jan 17 by Bloots

....signing Judge the day before he signed.

Apparently.

Exactly. it's a non-starter, standard manager refuses to talk about transfers spiel. Nothing to see here.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:57 - Jan 17 with 4170 viewsLankHenners

on 16:52 - Jan 17 by _

A lot of people struggle to put things in perspective and Jonas seems to be one whose criticism is more vicious than it needs to be, especially when worse performing players seem to get a free pass.

No-one should be beyond criticism but taking glee in a player’s bad situation is a bit dickish if you ask me.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

‘Someone has to come in for you and I’ve not heard anything at all' on 16:58 - Jan 17 with 4167 viewsPhilTWTD

I've heard West Brom are interested, not sure whether they'll progress that ultimately but certainly monitoring.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024