Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quaner or Keane to sit out tomorrow? 10:58 - Jan 18 with 1010 viewsartsbossbeard

Pack the midfield away from home and a target man up top?

If so, I'd wager that Keane would be the unlucky man here.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Quaner or Keane to sit out tomorrow? on 11:02 - Jan 18 with 985 viewsKieran_Knows

Judge in for Quaner, Keane up top.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Quaner or Keane to sit out tomorrow? on 11:03 - Jan 18 with 974 viewsReuser_is_God

I think it will be the same starting X1 with Judge coming on from the bench.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Quaner or Keane to sit out tomorrow? on 11:13 - Jan 18 with 950 viewsHerbivore

Quaner or Keane to sit out tomorrow? on 11:02 - Jan 18 by Kieran_Knows

Judge in for Quaner, Keane up top.

Yeah I think I'd probably go with this. Midfield was non-existent last week at times so we need someone who can drop back in more and link things up.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Quaner or Keane to sit out tomorrow? on 11:15 - Jan 18 with 939 viewstextbackup

Quaner or Keane to sit out tomorrow? on 11:13 - Jan 18 by Herbivore

Yeah I think I'd probably go with this. Midfield was non-existent last week at times so we need someone who can drop back in more and link things up.

Judges experience is what we need

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Quaner or Keane to sit out tomorrow? on 11:16 - Jan 18 with 931 viewsKieran_Knows

Quaner or Keane to sit out tomorrow? on 11:13 - Jan 18 by Herbivore

Was my thinking as well. Keane did very much look like a striker filling in at no.10, rather than looking a natural at it (not a dig though).

I'd purely start Keane up top as he scored last weekend and hoping it can be the start of him going on a run. Be good to see Judge get 60-70 minutes as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Quaner or Keane to sit out tomorrow? on 11:26 - Jan 18 with 897 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Quaner is perhaps more naturally suited to that role, but Keane looked a whole lot fitter and sharper than Quaer did last week as he probably needs a bit longer to get up to pace.

I expect Keane to lead the line with Judge in behind.. With Quaner along with Huws and Bishop as replacements midway through the 2nd half.
Quaner or Keane to sit out tomorrow? on 11:54 - Jan 18 with 840 viewsitfcjoe

Wouldn't surprise me to see Judge in for Lankester with Quaner out on the right hand side

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024