Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emmanuel back 16:07 - Jan 18 with 3221 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Excellent decision! Lambert knows.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Emmanuel back on 16:08 - Jan 18 with 3209 viewsITFCBlues

Hes not playing for Shrewsbury.

He will be loaned again to somewhere he will play

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Emmanuel back on 16:09 - Jan 18 with 3201 viewsKieran_Knows

No doubt he'll be loaned out or sold, as PL has actively said we're still chasing another RB.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Emmanuel back on 16:10 - Jan 18 with 3177 viewsmo_itfc

A RB who can't get into a Shrewsbury side isn't someone we need to get us to safety.

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Emmanuel back on 16:17 - Jan 18 with 3131 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Emmanuel back on 16:09 - Jan 18 by Kieran_Knows

No doubt he'll be loaned out or sold, as PL has actively said we're still chasing another RB.

yeah he's just got one and he won't cost us another penny. Emmanuel hasn't turned cr@p, He was one of Rotherham's best players last season. Just because Hurst didn't fancy him and loaned him out to his ex club doesn't mean JE is suddenly not wanted. Klug rates him and Lambert wouldn't have him back to a fully stocked squad unless he was considering using him especially as you say he's after a RB. We also know that who Hurst rates and who Lambert rates are pretty different.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Emmanuel back on 16:17 - Jan 18 with 3124 viewsTrueBlueLikeKevinBru

More like...Shrewsbury manager Sam Ricketts told Shrewsweb Emmanuel couldn't be guaranteed regular football with the Shropshire side: "We agreed it would be better for him to go and play every week and we couldn't guarantee him that so we agreed to let him return to Ipswich. We wish him all the best in the future."
Emmanuel back on 16:19 - Jan 18 with 3093 viewsHerbivore

Emmanuel back on 16:17 - Jan 18 by Jonnosdreadlocks

yeah he's just got one and he won't cost us another penny. Emmanuel hasn't turned cr@p, He was one of Rotherham's best players last season. Just because Hurst didn't fancy him and loaned him out to his ex club doesn't mean JE is suddenly not wanted. Klug rates him and Lambert wouldn't have him back to a fully stocked squad unless he was considering using him especially as you say he's after a RB. We also know that who Hurst rates and who Lambert rates are pretty different.

Meanwhile back in reality he's come back because he hasn't been able to get into a struggling League 1 side for the past month.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Emmanuel back on 16:23 - Jan 18 with 3063 viewsSomethingBlue

Yep, hopefully he's found a club in L1 or, more likely, L2 that will play him every week.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Emmanuel back on 16:23 - Jan 18 with 3061 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Emmanuel back on 16:17 - Jan 18 by Jonnosdreadlocks

He will not stay here. Lambert has called him back to send him to another club who will play him, rather than Emmanuel bench warming at Shrewsbury. Guaranteed.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Login to get fewer ads

Emmanuel back on 16:27 - Jan 18 with 3014 viewsSouperJim

Emmanuel back on 16:10 - Jan 18 by mo_itfc

A RB who can't get into a Shrewsbury side isn't someone we need to get us to safety.

Can't get in? He played in 20 of their 27 games this season.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Emmanuel back on 16:28 - Jan 18 with 3011 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Emmanuel back on 16:23 - Jan 18 by JammyDodgerrr

He will not stay here. Lambert has called him back to send him to another club who will play him, rather than Emmanuel bench warming at Shrewsbury. Guaranteed.

Disagree, Spence is more likely to go. You forget Lambert probably wasn't that aware of JE and couldn't bring him back until January. I suspect Klug had an input on this.

Emmanuel back on 16:29 - Jan 18 with 2984 viewsSouperJim

Emmanuel back on 16:28 - Jan 18 by Jonnosdreadlocks

Disagree, Spence is more likely to go. You forget Lambert probably wasn't that aware of JE and couldn't bring him back until January. I suspect Klug had an input on this.

He also appears to value a full back who isn't completely useless beyond the half way line.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Emmanuel back on 16:33 - Jan 18 with 2953 viewsSomethingBlue

This is fantasy — Emmanuel isn't getting in Shrewsbury's team and that doesn't work for anybody so he's back here til we can find a better loan. If you're waiting for him to play another game for ITFC you'll be waiting a very long time indeed.

Emmanuel back on 16:37 - Jan 18 with 2913 viewscatch74

Read the story at the top of the page about him returning.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Emmanuel back on 16:37 - Jan 18 with 2913 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Whilst, i admire your optimism, it's fairly clear what's going to happen. If Lambert was going to use him, he would have called him back the first day of the transfer window. But he didn't.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Emmanuel back on 16:49 - Jan 18 with 2867 viewsPositivelyPortman

You haven’t a clue have you?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Emmanuel back on 16:49 - Jan 18 with 2871 viewsGuthrum

I suspect what will happen is that Lambert will take a look at him, then decide what's best.

Quite possibly (badly needed) cover at RB, if the chap comes in from Rangers. That would leave us with two complete sets of defenders: Experience (Hodson-Chambers-Phillips-Elder) and Youth (Emmanuel-Nsiala-Pennington-Kenlock). Mix and match to suit the fixture.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Emmanuel back on 17:10 - Jan 18 with 2790 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Emmanuel back on 16:37 - Jan 18 by JammyDodgerrr

Whilst, i admire your optimism, it's fairly clear what's going to happen. If Lambert was going to use him, he would have called him back the first day of the transfer window. But he didn't.

doubt it, he had bigger fish to fry on Jan 1st, in strikers and a left back with Jonas wanting to leave. Spence was a first choice, amost ever present right up to the Stanley game, I think that was the turning point where he realised that RB was also an issue too, hence he's listened to Klug and wants to see JE. Like the other guy said he's played 20/27 of Shrewsbury's games.

Emmanuel back on 17:12 - Jan 18 with 2770 viewsSomethingBlue

Emmanuel back on 17:10 - Jan 18 by Jonnosdreadlocks

doubt it, he had bigger fish to fry on Jan 1st, in strikers and a left back with Jonas wanting to leave. Spence was a first choice, amost ever present right up to the Stanley game, I think that was the turning point where he realised that RB was also an issue too, hence he's listened to Klug and wants to see JE. Like the other guy said he's played 20/27 of Shrewsbury's games.

It's a nice theory, but it's wrong.

Emmanuel back on 17:12 - Jan 18 with 2770 viewsHerbivore

But hasn't played in a month, which is why he's now back here.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Emmanuel back on 17:24 - Jan 18 with 2745 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Emmanuel, and Kenlock, are really not that good. If they weren't academy graduates then nobody would be bothered what happened to them.
I imagine both will have a career in the lower leagues but I can't see them being much more than average League 1 footballers.
Emmanuel back on 22:23 - Jan 18 with 2554 viewsTerry_Nutkins

You are going to be badly disappointed. He won't make a squad let alone the pitch. Lambert hasn't recalled him to play him. Shrewsbury clearly dont want to pay for someone bot starting from the champ. He'll go elsewhere. If we stay up expect he will be sold. If we had signed him the opinion would be very different of him. Not what we need.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Emmanuel back on 22:28 - Jan 18 with 2545 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Emmanuel back on 22:23 - Jan 18 by Terry_Nutkins

You are going to be badly disappointed. He won't make a squad let alone the pitch. Lambert hasn't recalled him to play him. Shrewsbury clearly dont want to pay for someone bot starting from the champ. He'll go elsewhere. If we stay up expect he will be sold. If we had signed him the opinion would be very different of him. Not what we need.

wow, so much information from someone off 'Animal Magic', very insightful.

Emmanuel back on 23:38 - Jan 18 with 2477 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Emmanuel back on 22:28 - Jan 18 by Jonnosdreadlocks

wow, so much information from someone off 'Animal Magic', very insightful.

I'm going to level with you. I'm not really Terry Nutkins. He died. :(. Was a good man.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024