Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? 15:38 - Jan 18 with 1079 viewstextbackup

you'd assume front row is A..... then A-Z, AA BB etc??

if so they've only gone and given us Row B.....

"lets all do a lucan la la la la"

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 15:46 - Jan 18 with 1045 viewsBluefish

You are 3rd row I was down there 2 years ago. Ended up crushed against the wall when we scored. Copper/steward was going berserk at me but I pointed out that I quite literally couldn't move anywhere

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 15:52 - Jan 18 with 1029 viewstextbackup

Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 15:46 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

You are 3rd row I was down there 2 years ago. Ended up crushed against the wall when we scored. Copper/steward was going berserk at me but I pointed out that I quite literally couldn't move anywhere

oh dear, this probably isn't going to end well

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 15:56 - Jan 18 with 1020 viewsReuser_is_God

Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 15:52 - Jan 18 by textbackup

We're on the pitch when Pele scores

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 17:38 - Jan 18 with 922 viewsFtnfwest

They start arguing with so we start arguing with them
Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 17:51 - Jan 18 with 896 viewsTractorCam

Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 15:46 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

I've just got an image of you standing calmly, brew in hand having a conversation with a steward with lots of drunk fat blokes moshing around you...

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 17:55 - Jan 18 with 881 viewsTractorCam

Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 15:52 - Jan 18 by textbackup

I'm pretty sure it goes A,B,C meaning you might be 2nd row.

Either way, you're at the front and on the pitch when we score.

Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 17:59 - Jan 18 with 874 viewsflimflam

Is seating enforced or is it a free for all?

What about people with kids, can they ask to go nearer the front?

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 18:01 - Jan 18 with 874 viewsTractorCam

Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 17:59 - Jan 18 by flimflam

Is seating enforced or is it a free for all?

What about people with kids, can they ask to go nearer the front?

Come on flimflam, everyone is enforced entry with their own ticket and ID, your seat will of course be enforced too. Apologises if you have kids and end up near the back.

EDIT: Then again it could be better being at the back so little ones can see across the line better. Everyone stands either way!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:02]

Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 18:02 - Jan 18 with 863 viewsflimflam

Can anyone confirm how the rows at CR go? on 18:01 - Jan 18 by TractorCam

Come on flimflam, everyone is enforced entry with their own ticket and ID, your seat will of course be enforced too. Apologises if you have kids and end up near the back.

EDIT: Then again it could be better being at the back so little ones can see across the line better. Everyone stands either way!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:02]

Think we are row J or JJ but will check when I get home but dont sound too bad actually.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024