Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 17:24 - Jan 18 with 2201 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Case closed.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 19:15]

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 17:32 - Jan 18 with 2182 viewsBurwell_Blue

So you did all this? - https://thedroidguy.com/2019/01/galaxy-s7-cant-send-sms-failed-send-message-revi
Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:06 - Jan 18 with 2158 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 17:32 - Jan 18 by Burwell_Blue

So you did all this? - https://thedroidguy.com/2019/01/galaxy-s7-cant-send-sms-failed-send-message-revi

Yes. I did the cache reset.

I believe the number is just incorrect. Not to worry.

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:11 - Jan 18 with 2150 viewsSpruceMoose

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:06 - Jan 18 by ThisIsMyUsername

Yes. I did the cache reset.

I believe the number is just incorrect. Not to worry.

Man, she gave you the fake digits? Harsh.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:16 - Jan 18 with 2145 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:11 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

Man, she gave you the fake digits? Harsh.

I can confirm that this is 100% actually the case.

Although she seemed keen - I'll put it down to an accident..........
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:19]

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:20 - Jan 18 with 2128 viewsSpruceMoose

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:16 - Jan 18 by ThisIsMyUsername

I can confirm that this is 100% actually the case.

Although she seemed keen - I'll put it down to an accident..........
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:19]

Was there drinking involved? Was she a larger lady? Either of those could mean she just fluffed up putting the number in correctly.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:22 - Jan 18 with 2121 viewsfactual_blue

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:20 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

Was there drinking involved? Was she a larger lady? Either of those could mean she just fluffed up putting the number in correctly.

Ladyboy.

Def info.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:24 - Jan 18 with 2117 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:20 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

No and no. This is a girl who I approached and chatted to earlier today on the high street.

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:24 - Jan 18 with 2114 viewsSpruceMoose

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:24 - Jan 18 by ThisIsMyUsername

No and no. This is a girl who I approached and chatted to earlier today on the high street.

Well when you put it like that it sounds like you terrified her.

Edit - had another thought. Was she extremely elderly? That might mean she was too shaky to put the number in correctly.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:25]

Login to get fewer ads

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:25 - Jan 18 with 2110 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:22 - Jan 18 by factual_blue

Ladyboy.

Def info.

Facters in your day messages were blocked from getting through due to low cloud cover obscuring the smoke signal.

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:30 - Jan 18 with 2093 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:24 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

Well when you put it like that it sounds like you terrified her.

Edit - had another thought. Was she extremely elderly? That might mean she was too shaky to put the number in correctly.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2019 18:25]

It's socially acceptable to do so. Just takes a bit of balls.

Reliance on dating apps is killing society.

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:35 - Jan 18 with 2077 viewsSpruceMoose

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:30 - Jan 18 by ThisIsMyUsername

It's socially acceptable to do so. Just takes a bit of balls.

Reliance on dating apps is killing society.

Depends on how you do it.

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:38 - Jan 18 with 2062 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:35 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

Depends on how you do it.

It does indeed.

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:41 - Jan 18 with 2053 viewsSpruceMoose

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:38 - Jan 18 by ThisIsMyUsername

It does indeed.

Well how did it go down!? Don't leave us hanging with this story!

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:56 - Jan 18 with 2041 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:41 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

Well how did it go down!? Don't leave us hanging with this story!

It was as I said above to be honest. Saw girl, approached girl, conversed with girl for a few minutes.

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:58 - Jan 18 with 2032 viewsSpruceMoose

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:56 - Jan 18 by ThisIsMyUsername

It was as I said above to be honest. Saw girl, approached girl, conversed with girl for a few minutes.

You made a rookie error. When she gives you the number you have to call it right away, so that she has yours (and to check she's not trying to pull a fast one!)

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 19:02 - Jan 18 with 2021 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 18:58 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

You made a rookie error. When she gives you the number you have to call it right away, so that she has yours (and to check she's not trying to pull a fast one!)

Na, I won't ever check it at the time. If this girl gave me a fake number on purpose then that's fine as she wasn't interested. I do however think it was probably a mis-type in this case. Oh well.

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 19:11 - Jan 18 with 2000 viewsSpruceMoose

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 19:02 - Jan 18 by ThisIsMyUsername

Na, I won't ever check it at the time. If this girl gave me a fake number on purpose then that's fine as she wasn't interested. I do however think it was probably a mis-type in this case. Oh well.

In the old days you could have taken out an advert in the paper to see if you could find her.

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 19:23 - Jan 18 with 1978 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 19:11 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

In the old days you could have taken out an advert in the paper to see if you could find her.

Was that a thing?

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 19:27 - Jan 18 with 1965 viewsSpruceMoose

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 19:23 - Jan 18 by ThisIsMyUsername

Was that a thing?

Missed Connections, or something, I think it was called.

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 19:34 - Jan 18 with 1953 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 19:27 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

Missed Connections, or something, I think it was called.

That's a strange concept.

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 19:40 - Jan 18 with 1939 viewsSpruceMoose

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 19:34 - Jan 18 by ThisIsMyUsername

That's a strange concept.

I think it was messages along the lines of

'Blonde bloke with big cans getting on the number 3 bus on Tuesday with a Hawaiian shirt on. Thought you were pump worthy. Give me a call' etc.

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 19:47 - Jan 18 with 1929 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Tech help - SMS failure problem on Galaxy S7 on 19:40 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

I think it was messages along the lines of

'Blonde bloke with big cans getting on the number 3 bus on Tuesday with a Hawaiian shirt on. Thought you were pump worthy. Give me a call' etc.

And they say romance is dead.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024