Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would of been happy with a point today. 20:46 - Jan 19 with 2754 viewsjpring89

But even though we got nothing I don’t understand this negative spin. Lambert needs time I believe it will be a league 1 rebuild if it’s not that’s a bonus. Lambert is trying to patch up mamouth cracks in our squad from Hursts decimation from the summer. I believe that he is the right man for the job and we might have to endure a dire end to our Championship season but I have every faith this guy can put us in a position where we’re challenging again at the right end of the championship. So let’s just ride it out for now but come next season it’s a new dawn let’s get behind the club we all love and enjoy it !

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Would of been happy with a point today. on 21:03 - Jan 19 with 2719 viewsSuperblue95

We should be dead and buried. Luckily for us Reading, Rotherham and Bolton are also woeful and are keeping us somewhat close to safety.

The FA should just decide to relegate the 4 of us for being so sh1te and be done with it

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Would of been happy with a point today. on 22:07 - Jan 19 with 2652 viewsjpring89

Would of been happy with a point today. on 21:03 - Jan 19 by Superblue95

We should be dead and buried. Luckily for us Reading, Rotherham and Bolton are also woeful and are keeping us somewhat close to safety.

The FA should just decide to relegate the 4 of us for being so sh1te and be done with it

We just need to win 3 on the spin which will put us within a result of safety. If we go down ok with that also something needs to change at our club if that is relagation so be it but we’re going to give it a right go. I would give Lambert a 5 year contract right now he’s the messiah you better believe it !

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Would HAVE been happy with a point today. (n/t) on 22:17 - Jan 19 with 2621 viewsScuzzer

Established 1968

Would of been happy with a point today. on 22:22 - Jan 19 with 2611 viewsFrimleyBlue

For me. The issue is we are 'trying' to stay up.

Well yes you may think.

But this is the problem. We are not good enough to stay up. No way. Just no way it's going to happen.

So rather than drag it out.. accept it. Send loans back to their parent clubs. Use our own and start planning for next season.

It's the hope that causes frustrations.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Would of been happy with a point today. on 22:41 - Jan 19 with 2560 viewswarkthisway

Have you seen the table?

bentnkuqi

Would of been happy with a point today. on 23:00 - Jan 19 with 2513 viewsDarth_Koont

Would of been happy with a point today. on 22:22 - Jan 19 by FrimleyBlue

Well yes you may think.

But this is the problem. We are not good enough to stay up. No way. Just no way it's going to happen.

So rather than drag it out.. accept it. Send loans back to their parent clubs. Use our own and start planning for next season.

Disagree. We certainly haven't been good enough to stay up but that could change if we can get some forward momentum.

Judge already looks a huge improvement in terms of set play delivery and general ability to control and use the ball. Collins has given us more solidity at the back, and Quaner and Keane give us more threat upfront. That's just in the past couple of games and without us playing all that well.

So there's still hope and still a chance of turning ourselves around and winning a lot more games than we have so far. It's the games starting to run out that's the biggest problem.

Pronouns: He/Him

Would of been happy with a point today. on 23:12 - Jan 19 with 2476 viewsChampionship

Would of been happy with a point today. on 22:22 - Jan 19 by FrimleyBlue

Well yes you may think.

We're 7 points away from safety. We have lots of new players who will hopefully gel quickly. The other 3 clubs we're competing against are also poor. Giving up isn't the sensible options, it's the completely and utterly stupid option. I have no idea why people keep saying it like it's some sort of wisdom. It really isn't.

Aren't you the manager of a Sunday league side? Would you ever want to give up?
Would have been happy with a point today. on 23:24 - Jan 19 with 2436 viewsBLUEGOLD

Would of been happy with a point today. on 23:12 - Jan 19 by Championship

We're 7 points away from safety. We have lots of new players who will hopefully gel quickly. The other 3 clubs we're competing against are also poor. Giving up isn't the sensible options, it's the completely and utterly stupid option. I have no idea why people keep saying it like it's some sort of wisdom. It really isn't.

Aren't you the manager of a Sunday league side? Would you ever want to give up?

It’s looking like 3 from 4 and if we can beat both Reading and Bolton we will be right in the mix.

It could be a record low total to stay up this year as there are 4 very poor sides
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 23:25]
Login to get fewer ads

Would have been happy with a point today. on 23:29 - Jan 19 with 2414 viewsFramfarmer

Would have been happy with a point today. on 23:24 - Jan 19 by BLUEGOLD

It’s looking like 3 from 4 and if we can beat both Reading and Bolton we will be right in the mix.

It could be a record low total to stay up this year as there are 4 very poor sides
[Post edited 19 Jan 2019 23:25]

There ARE three worse clubs than us, so we will be ok
Would of been happy with a point today. on 23:47 - Jan 19 with 2381 viewsTrequartista

Would have.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Would have been happy with a point today. on 00:25 - Jan 20 with 2320 viewsFrimleyBlue

Would have been happy with a point today. on 23:29 - Jan 19 by Framfarmer

There ARE three worse clubs than us, so we will be ok

Erm.

There are no worse clubs than us. Hence we are bottom.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Would of been happy with a point today. on 03:25 - Jan 20 with 2239 viewsBenters2

Would of been happy with a point today. on 22:07 - Jan 19 by jpring89

We just need to win 3 on the spin which will put us within a result of safety. If we go down ok with that also something needs to change at our club if that is relagation so be it but we’re going to give it a right go. I would give Lambert a 5 year contract right now he’s the messiah you better believe it !

There is the problem we just need to win 3 on the bounce..we have only won 3 games in 28 played!
Would of been happy with a point today. on 08:25 - Jan 20 with 2132 viewsMeadowlark

Would "have..."
Would have been happy with a point today. on 08:43 - Jan 20 with 2104 viewsBenters2

Would have been happy with a point today. on 00:25 - Jan 20 by FrimleyBlue

Erm.

There are no worse clubs than us. Hence we are bottom.

Sadly,this.
Would of been happy with a point today. on 09:49 - Jan 20 with 2020 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Would of been happy with a point today. on 22:07 - Jan 19 by jpring89

Just need to win 3 on the spin

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024